[Merged] Cant buy new Instance node

valfx.5416

Like every episode since Season 3, I can't buy the new node of newest map because I buy the one from the previous map.Could you do something about this ?You always manage to repair this bug after one or two days after release date so Why can't just check that before releasing the episode so you don't have to patch it after ?Regards.The story episode was cool at least :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@valfx.5416 said:Like every episode since Season 3, I can't buy the new node of newest map because I buy the one from the previous map.Could you do something about this ?You always manage to repair this bug after one or two days after release date so Why can't just check that before releasing the episode so you don't have to patch it after ?Regards.The story episode was cool at least :)

You forget that we the players are the ones to check for bugs and not the developers, makes their life easier, but yeah can't buy this node either

Also missing for me. I have completed the story and was able to purchase the portal scroll. (Is there a tome, yet? I didn't see one.) The node is not on any of the tabs on the karma vendor.

I've tried logging to character select and back in, mapping to guild hall and back, and bringing a fresh character who hasn't run the story. Currently trying logging all the way out and back in, may try a -repair. It's a minor disappointment in the scheme of things, but I take pride in getting the new nodes as soon as possible, since I share my home instance with my guild, so it's a little bit of a bummer.

Edit to add: Logging all the way out and back in didn't work. Currently waiting for interminable client -repair.

Edit to add 2: Client stopped responding in the middle of the -repair. Had to end the task and re-start, as much as I didn't want to. And for the sake of completeness, I always wait until the initial patch is fully complete before hitting Play, since I live up on top of the Rocky Mountains, and our internet is still powered by miniature donkeys. At least the -repair seems to be going a bit faster now.