Guild Wars Complete Edition

Hi I bought the Guild Wars 2 Complete Edition earlier today and when I tried to apply the Serial Code I got an Error message saying the following: The serial code given was not recognized by our system. Please try again. I really do not want to have to buy this again simply due to an Error Message. I don't want to feel like I wasted my money as I really wanted to play the original Guild Wars again and be able to enjoy the Hall of Monuments bonuses when applied to GW2. Can someone please help me with this that works for Arena Net please?Thank you for taking the time to read this and as always for your time and business.

@PhoenixRaina.5473 said:Hi I bought the Guild Wars 2 Complete Edition earlier today and when I tried to apply the Serial Code I got an Error message saying the following: The serial code given was not recognized by our system. Please try again. I really do not want to have to buy this again simply due to an Error Message. I don't want to feel like I wasted my money as I really wanted to play the original Guild Wars again and be able to enjoy the Hall of Monuments bonuses when applied to GW2. Can someone please help me with this that works for Arena Net please?Thank you for taking the time to read this and as always for your time and business.

You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.