Two Istan bounties not being credited

This bug is both for the daily bounty for today, and also for the Istani Bounty Hunter achievement - neither of them credited.

The bounties were:

1. Matriarch Shrillis
  2. Suneh Stormbringer

I picked up both bounties, separately. The normal "bounty triggered" icon was on the map. We got to the places, only to have events trigger instead (those of us in the squad think they were events). Champions spawned, but not the bounties.

Simoom the Accursed and Smoldge both spawned fine.

I did 4 bounties because of various members in the squad not getting credit. Of those, only two worked. I have not done Matriarch or Suneh before, so I do not know how long this apparent bug has existed.

@"Hesione.9412" said:This bug is both for the daily bounty for today, and also for the Istani Bounty Hunter achievement - neither of them credited.

The bounties were:

1. Matriarch Shrillis
  2. Suneh Stormbringer

I picked up both bounties, separately. The normal "bounty triggered" icon was on the map. We got to the places, only to have events trigger instead (those of us in the squad think they were events). Champions spawned, but not the bounties.

Simoom the Accursed and Smoldge both spawned fine.

I did 4 bounties because of various members in the squad not getting credit. Of those, only two worked. I have not done Matriarch or Suneh before, so I do not know how long this apparent bug has existed.

You do know that its a chance they trigger right?Happens the same in a sandswept isle.Joko is messing with you sending ambush instead of the bounty target.

@Hesione.9412 said:Ah, no I didn't because that is the first I've done those two. :(

Quite disappointing when this is a daily, and when it happened two times out of three.

Yea it was hell when the episode released aswell there is a lady shamshir or something that is buged and never respawn so if you dont get it first time after update you have to wait for next update.I still havent got that bounty

• 1 year later...