I just tried a pvp game after a break

Paradoxoglanis.1904

@Alatar.7364 said:

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:Yeah, so many leavers/afkers/bots/quitters compared to previous seasons.

This statement appears every single season though. While the begining of this Season was definitely one of the worst I ever had the indignity of experiencing, it is still most likely not any more plagued than the Season or two before.

They've got a point. The less people that play the game honestly or in general, then the more of a chance you have of running into these idlers and bots. Unless there was some anomalistic sudden increase of people coming back to the game and actually playing honestly, then it's safe to say they probably do encounter more and more do-nothing players every season.

As the population decreases, the likelyhood of getting these toxic and apathetic players increases. Pretty safe to say you see more and more every season.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:Yeah, so many leavers/afkers/bots/quitters compared to previous seasons.

This statement appears every single season though. While the begining of this Season was definitely one of the worst I ever had the indignity of experiencing, it is still most likely not any more plagued than the Season or two before.

Oh no, these statements are completely 100% true every season.

These seasons are devolving in quality as they go on for sure.

That is definitely actually happening.

It was so bad last season that I chose to not queue a single ranked game this season.

I've been much happier with my game time invested lately, just doing ATs with organized teams and running unranked for memes & laughs.