Ice Try bug

@Kulgin.9512 said:Update: I was able to get the achievement after playing the full episode through instead of just restarting at Fraenir - wonder if that's the cause?

No, it's not. It took me several attempts (maybe 3 or 4?), starting directly at the Freanir, to get it. The time window is very brief, it triggers the split second he vanishes (as mentioned later on, it's server-sided, so you might have a delay). You have to be super fast and try to eliminate as many ice pillars as possible beforehand to reduce the number of hiding spots.

@Ok I Did It.2854 said:i cleared all the pillars bar 1, dragged the boss to it, he disappeared and reappeared beside me, as i was already at the location, and it didnt trigger the achievement, not sure if there is some sort of hidden pre for this achievement.

Hmm, that is strange.

Strait from the fighting point works, that's how I did it.

What people need to realize is:

• there is a short achievement icon which appears after he teleports. While this is up, you get the achievement if you make it to him in time (it immediately procs)
  • the 5 seconds start literally the moment he jumps server side. Meaning due to visual delay, latency, etc. the actual time you have to get to him is less than 5 seconds
  • Sad 1

• 2 years later...