The increasing amount of leavers in PvP

i think that leavers should lose the double of the rank points while the team of the leaver should lose nothing.Then they need to fix the mm rank points, the loser team should lose rank points based on points of the game, if they lose from double of the points they should lose only half of the rank because they will lose like that because of 1 afk or some baddies, mm keep puting lower rankers on high rank teams because of the low population

Let's see. A leaver will lose the PVP points and the PIP reward, while the rest of his team will get PIP reward, lose time but no points. If someone is standing afk he and his team will lose PVP points and get PIP rewards.

So chances are pretty high that every leaver had some problems, since staying afk would bring him something, leaving will only make him lose.

If you know that the good old build patch is getting to dc - sometimes more than 10 in one game (that means EVERY player get at least one dc), you simply want to punish everyone for playing PVP and him happening something that is out of his responsibility. Sounds like a great way to attract more players.

Yeah, people will find any excuse to idle in this game and it happens at every level. They face no real consequence at all either, as most the people who do idle don't really care about their rating, and they still get those juicy pips for doing absolutely nothing.

That's why pips shouldn't be a participation award, and why rating gain/loss should include personal contributions and win/loss streaks when being determined. People who are getting back to back losses and contributing nothing to games deserve to be at the very bottom of the ranked ladder, and no reward for not playing. Same goes for pip/chest farmers really. They should only get their pips if they're willing to put in the effort and win games. Not for just playing on autopilot, not giving a kitten.

The way it is now, is they can appear in any ranked matched. Doesn't matter what your rating is, and for throwing a match for 9(or 8) other people, they typically lose less than the rest of their team. All because their rating is lower, and the formula for determining how much rating you lose is totally RNG-based on the ratings of the other people in your game.

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:Yeah, people will find any excuse to idle in this game and it happens at every level.No, no you didn't understand this topic at all. Here people are complaining about the leavers (the one that lost connection to the server, drops out of the game, comes back, takes four top stats and helps the team to win and get 15 minutes penalty for leaving for 15 seconds). People like that should be punished much harder according to this topic.

People standing afk at the start shouldn't punish harder - according to this topic. So if real life comes, don't leave the game - and make sure that only you get punished and your team get no pip lost. Stay afk at the point, get not punishment and make everyone lose PIPs.

@"BadHealer.3608" said:No, no you didn't understand this topic at all. Here people are complaining about the leavers (the one that lost connection to the server, drops out of the game, comes back, takes four top stats and helps the team to win and get 15 minutes penalty for leaving for 15 seconds). People like that should be punished much harder according to this topic.

People standing afk at the start shouldn't punish harder - according to this topic. So if real life comes, don't leave the game - and make sure that only you get punished and your team get no pip lost. Stay afk at the point, get not punishment and make everyone lose PIPs.

I mean, I agree completely. Idlers are much worse than actual leavers because they actually incur that penalty to their team whereas leavers do not. Someone leaving the game when they're in the lead or dead close is frustrating sure because the whole game turns into a gigantic waste of time, but with Idlers/AFKers its a gigantic waste of time you actually lose from.

I don't think it's uncommon to group them into the same category though. I'm sure the OP and everyone else reading this can distinguish the two, and a little sure it's idlers and AFKers that are meant by "Leavers" by extension because they're the worst.

Imo, actual leavers deserve less of a penalty. Losing connection or having something important come up is something we can all relate to at least once. By leaving they do show some decency towards their team. If that's what the OP truly meant then just do this to everything I said in my last post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.