Woven Stride Question

Draeyon.4392

• 5 months later...

@kreven.6017 said:it is bugged tho it doesnt change movement speed it remains 33% i tested it

How recent is this? I remember being faster than other classes when we both had swiftness, I would over time in WvW get further and further ahead but it’s been a month since I actually played Weaver in WvW with another person who had to run with swiftness (no movement skills) who wasn’t weaver.

@apharma.3741 said:

@kreven.6017 said:it is bugged tho it doesnt change movement speed it remains 33% i tested it

How recent is this? I remember being faster than other classes when we both had swiftness, I would over time in WvW get further and further ahead but it’s been a month since I actually played Weaver in WvW with another person who had to run with swiftness (no movement skills) who wasn’t weaver.

The only real test i can images if using the +40% MS effect from desert bl with woven straids in combat as 33% is the max speed outside of combat. See if they both keep up or time from point A to B.

I must say the 40% MS effect from that bl is nice but it makes woven strides all the weaker to run sadly. It realty needs to effect super speed and be a clear on swiftness / super speed application much like reg clear works even if its self only.

first of all the switness shown above the utility " boon panel" shows swiftness to give 33% movement speedsecond the way i tested it is i applied a min of swift on myself and i let my other friend " guard " apply swiftness on him self "no overlap" then we had a race and the way i was 100% sure that its not working is the delta wouldnt change it kept constant the distance between me and the guard never changed at all

I assume the ele would only benefit a bit if in combat do to the speed limitation cap out of combat. PS the lack of moment speed with Sword weaver makes you eat lots of dust bunnies from other profession save the Scourge. Omg we can never have perm 33% movement speed scourge with movement skill like warrior.

Archived