Constant crashing after updating the game

I crash whenever I click any button on my trackball, be it right-clicking to turn my camera or button 5 for targeting called targets (which also happens to be my push-to-talk on Discord).

I'm running a Ryzen 5 1600, 32GB 3200 RAM, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (driver up-to-date), WIndows 10 Home (also up-to-date), and the trackball is a ELECOM M-XT3UR.

Edit: it's not related to button clicks. I just went into the game, did nothing but spin and jump around with my keyboard, and it crashed within a minute.

Edit 2: Just ran -repair on GW2.exe, made the situation worse, now the game crashes on map loading right after character selection. Ran checkdisk on the installed drive, no errors reported.

Hm, I don't see any crash logs that I can open, only a crash.dmp, which I believe is what's sent straight to Arenanet when I used the built-in crash report and not something to just upload for public view. Might be related to my last attempt resulting in a CtD that didn't even trigger the crash report popup.

Me too. Constantly. In a game instance, trying to go to Windswept guild hall, etc. Literally now, just standing and I crash. It happened 8 times earlier today when I finally had time to try to start new story... nope. Just crash over and over. Logging in and switching maps took ages as well. :( Guess I have to wait til next week to play new stuff. I hope this gets fixed soon. Its not just us!