All I Want For Wintersday Is D/P Brought Back

omgdracula.6345

@"Zacchary.6183" said:Gonna be honest here, I am glad it's nerfed to the ground. It's a one-trick-pony that's been "meta" for too long.

Ability to stick to target.Ability to stealthy self with HS hopsAbility to stack team stealth with BP and ClusterAbility to punish spell spam/casters in generalAbility to prevent stompsAbility to mind trick opponent

Not to mention skill needed to spot which skills to interrupt.

Definitely one trick pony though.

@omgdracula.6345 said:

@"Zacchary.6183" said:Gonna be honest here, I am glad it's nerfed to the ground. It's a one-trick-pony that's been "meta" for too long.

Ability to stick to target.Ability to stealthy self with HS hopsAbility to stack team stealth with BP and ClusterAbility to punish spell spam/casters in generalAbility to prevent stompsAbility to mind trick opponent

Not to mention skill needed to spot which skills to interrupt.

Definitely one trick pony though.

IT IS WITH SHADOW ARTS AND ASSASINS SIGNET!!!

I play D/P using:DA 3-1-3Trickery: 2/3-2-2DrD: 2-1-1MarauderRunes of rage quitting / infiltration / scholar depending on moodSigil exploitation / boon removal

That provides a stable 4-7 condi on enemy for 8-14% DMG increase (exposed weakness).

This build excels that quickly +1/finishing targets.I know, I know power build with lotus training: I like this one better due to positioning allowing to go behind/side all the times AND the extra condi. Plus it deals 3 packets of 300-400 power DMG, for average of 1000 total. Ain't bad to be honest.

Sometimes I switch DA for SA.