Path of Fire gems delay?

I just bought Path of Fire Ultimate because I wanted the gems as well to buy the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey that is ending in 3 hours but apparently it can be delayed up to 72 hours?

If I don't get my gems within 3 hours is it possible to contact support to still be able to get the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey?

It took me about 60 hours to get my gems. It's probably going to take longer than that to get a response to your ticket. I hope it works out for you but you'll be waiting a while for your answer. Regular gem purchases take effect immediately so you do have that option. If nothing else this is not a one time deal and it will eventually be back. You will be getting a pass for the Lily of Elona which is similar.

Just an FYI: It is clearly stated on the purchase page that Gems take up to 72 hours to arrive. Make sure to real all text on future purchases, and you might consider using the Wiki (link above) to learn more about a possible purchase, as well as any question you may have about the game.It's possible the CS Team will honor the sale as the ticket arrived during the sale period. Due to high volume, though, it may be weeks before your ticket is resolved.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Apparently they had problems when they first started offering the Ultimate editions (this was back when HoT was released) where people would use stolen or cloned credit cards to buy the game. They knew they'd get found out and the account would be closed down, but before that happened they'd convert the gems to gold and transfer them to other accounts - effectively getting free gold.

To prevent that they won't add the gems to your account until the payment has been authorised by the bank - confirming it's real.

• 2 months later...

@Genlog.4983 said:i hope i get my gems soon w8ting 2 days alreadyspending 80 euro for the new update is a lot of money so i hope i stile get my gems

You should receive them within the 72-hour time period, as stated on the purchase page. If, after 72 hours, you have not received the Gems, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

It can take up to 72hr to confirm a credit card transaction is ligit. The reason they do this is to protect you the game and the in game economy, scammer can use stolen or bad credit cards and turn the gems into gold and sell that gold for real word money in the matter of seconds! So just be pacient you will get your gems and please don’t clog up the support system with these type of things it will not help you to get your gems any faster!

Archived