Warbringer missing in the Account Vault, why?

Ever since the release of the warbringer I have been wondering why it is not included in the account vault, at least not if you haven't unlocked the skin yet. Every other legendary back item is in the Account Vault and even the precursor pieces are listed, but for some reason, the warbringer is not in it. I have googled but there weren't any results of either someone being confused/curious about it or Anet explaining, why that is.Is there actually any reason for that or did they just forget to add it into the Vault and nobody actually mentioned it not being in it. Why would it be in the Vault in the first place, if there is any reason for it at all? I can't find any reason, why the warbringer should not be in the Account Vault, but all other legendary back pieces are.

@"Donari.5237" said:If you need to preview it before unlocking it, you can copy the code from the upper right box in https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Warbringer and paste it into a chat or whisper and then preview from the embedded link.

Sure, I know that, but why making it so inconvenient when there is no reason for it to not be in the Vault. My post wasn't a question about how to preview it, but about how ArenaNet decides which skins will be added to the Vault and which won't. It just feels as if the person on ArenaNet's Team, responsible for adding skins to the Vault, is forgetting to add a skin now and then, but no one realizes it or cares. It just makes me feel like Anet isn't caring about the game and that they have no love for detail and consistency.

@DayLeeKnight.6398 said:

@"Donari.5237" said:If you need to preview it before unlocking it, you can copy the code from the upper right box in
and paste it into a chat or whisper and then preview from the embedded link.

Sure, I know that, but why making it so inconvenient when there is no reason for it to not be in the Vault. My post wasn't a question about how to preview it, but about how ArenaNet decides which skins will be added to the Vault and which won't. It just feels as if the person on ArenaNet's Team, responsible for adding skins to the Vault, is forgetting to add a skin now and then, but no one realizes it or cares. It just makes me feel like Anet isn't caring about the game and that they have no love for detail and consistency.

As far as I know, such just get overlooked by accident and then with everything else they have to do, time is not always available to correct the small things

I don't think it is a deliberate or lack of care situation

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Several items don't show up until you unlock them. Just the way it is.

That is the point of the post. Several items/skins are missing in the Vault but without any reason for that. It is inconsistent and makes it seem as if they don't care about details and consistency, which can make you feel like they don't care about the game at all, which is the case for me. Doesn't matter if it is just a small thing that won't bother many or anyone at all. If they are not able to stay consistent on small easy to do things, I don't wonder about any major issues anymore, as they clearly are either incompetent or don't care.Just sad to see the developer of the game you love seemingly not feel the same way about it.

@DayLeeKnight.6398 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Several items don't show up until you unlock them. Just the way it is.

That is the point of the post. Several items/skins are missing in the Vault but without any reason for that. It is inconsistent and makes it seem as if they don't care about details and consistency, which can make you feel like they don't care about the game at all, which is the case for me. Doesn't matter if it is just a small thing that won't bother many or anyone at all. If they are not able to stay consistent on small easy to do things, I don't wonder about any major issues anymore, as they clearly are either incompetent or don't care.Just sad to see the developer of the game you love seemingly not feel the same way about it.

these last months theyre focusing on QOL stuff... is like i said is better fix QOL stuff than launch a new DLC.

@DayLeeKnight.6398 said:

It's intentional that some items don't show up until you unlock them, it's not that they don't care, it's that they designed them that way and don't explain why they did so.