[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Hi there! I am a returning player ... meaning that when I logged into my account two months or so ago, my character's mailbox held birthday gifts for years 3 to 9 O,o

I am casually enjoying myself in the game right now, almost exclusively in open world PvE content at the moment. I am looking around for a guild now and I have to say that the moniker NOM very much appeals to me 😄 And I do like pineapples.

So if you still have some spare invites I would appreciate one!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Shadshar.9154 said:

Hi there! I am a returning player ... meaning that when I logged into my account two months or so ago, my character's mailbox held birthday gifts for years 3 to 9 O,o

I am casually enjoying myself in the game right now, almost exclusively in open world PvE content at the moment. I am looking around for a guild now and I have to say that the moniker NOM very much appeals to me 😄 And I do like pineapples.

So if you still have some spare invites I would appreciate one!

I've sent you an invite, welcome to the pineapple clan ~

17 hours ago, Drake Wulf.8216 said:

Please would you send me an invite, too?

Returning veteran of both the original and Guild Wars 2 - haven't played for um well let's call it 4 years judging by all the birthday gifts. Been playing again for 2 months now working my way through the PvE to catch up.

Thanks

Of course! I've sent you an invite in-game 🙂

Hi Uncontestifying Pineapples,

I'm a new player to GW2 but have been playing MMOs for nearly 20years and enjoy being a supporting class tank/healer.  My thoughts for my class choice is Druid at the moment and I’m unsure about which tank style class I’d choose. I’ve not been very good at dps but prefer pet classes, so to hide my incompetence at dishing out the numbers! 😂 

I’d very much like to find a guild that has an active discord voice community, as I’m dyslexic so struggle with all of the typing whilst playing. I’m a very active gamer and enjoy tight communities that speak to each other rather than quiet guilds that just text you when they need you to do something for them. I’ll always be found on voice comms whenever I’m gaming, so if you think I’d fit in, please let me know. I’ve a level 15 hunter at the moment but I can reroll if I need to be on a Carter server/World. I’m UK based.

Thanks for reading and hope to chat soon. 🙂

22 minutes ago, Iron Halo.5914 said:

Hi Uncontestifying Pineapples,

I'm a new player to GW2 but have been playing MMOs for nearly 20years and enjoy being a supporting class tank/healer.  My thoughts for my class choice is Druid at the moment and I’m unsure about which tank style class I’d choose. I’ve not been very good at dps but prefer pet classes, so to hide my incompetence at dishing out the numbers! 😂 

I’d very much like to find a guild that has an active discord voice community, as I’m dyslexic so struggle with all of the typing whilst playing. I’m a very active gamer and enjoy tight communities that speak to each other rather than quiet guilds that just text you when they need you to do something for them. I’ll always be found on voice comms whenever I’m gaming, so if you think I’d fit in, please let me know. I’ve a level 15 hunter at the moment but I can reroll if I need to be on a Carter server/World. I’m UK based.

Thanks for reading and hope to chat soon. 🙂

Hello Iron Halo!

And good morning to you sir.

The world you have your character doesn't matter atm only thing you might not be able to group up in is WvW until Anet finish off the Alliance mechanics which is in beta atm.

Give me 20 mins to get myself woken up and I'll log in and send an invite. The discord server we have is busy in the evenings due to many people working.

4 minutes ago, Knoodlepot.9056 said:

Hello Iron Halo!

The world you have your character doesn't matter atm only thing you might not be able to group up in is WvW until Anet finish off the Alliance mechanics which is in beta atm.

Give me 20 mins to get myself woken up and I'll log in and send an invite. The discord server we have is busy in the evenings due to many people working.

5 minutes ago, Knoodlepot.9056 said:

Hello Iron Halo!

Thank you for the speedy response. I’m not in game at as I’m guilty of just getting up also. 😂 

just having a cuppa and looking at class guides. 🙂

I’ve just watched a Josh Strife Hayes video and he had a class with 2 pistols. Loved the animations! Kind of reminded me of my Mercenary in SWTOR. 🥰

7 hours ago, WortSport.2931 said:

Hey,

I played the game when it first came out and just returned... still a little overwhelmed. Would you invite me?

Yes we are still inviting. Give me 10 mins I'll log into the game and send an invite!

4 hours ago, MINRVA.1645 said:

Hi, 

guild is looking so delicious 🙂 May I join as well? I am newbie in the game and in the guild system also but I can promise to do my best 😄

Thanx for reply.

Cheers

I'll send you an invite to the nommiest nomming guild in Guild Wars 2. 

Hi there, if there is space for us, Sliplihte.1307 and OliviaNevarisk.1079 would like to join.

We have about eight level 80 characters between the two of us, but have only been around for about four months now. We do a mix of PvE, PvP, and a little bit of WvW as well. I am keen on getting involved with strikes and raids later on, though I still have a lot of gearing to do before I get there.

8 hours ago, Markodius.4076 said:

Hello! I am just returned and loofing for active raiding guild? can i join to you guys?

2 hours ago, SlipLihte.1307 said:

Hi there, if there is space for us, Sliplihte.1307 and OliviaNevarisk.1079 would like to join.

We have about eight level 80 characters between the two of us, but have only been around for about four months now. We do a mix of PvE, PvP, and a little bit of WvW as well. I am keen on getting involved with strikes and raids later on, though I still have a lot of gearing to do before I get there.

Hello both,

Apologies for my tardiness.

Invites sent in game 🙂

Hi 

I would also like to join if there is still space. OliviaNevarisk.1079

I currently have three level 80 characters all with elite specializations, although I still have lots to learn as to how to play them. I enjoy a mix of some PvP, WvW and PvE, dungeons and fractals. Would like to get involved in raids and strikes and guild missions as well 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OliviaNevarisk.1079 said:

Hi 

I would also like to join if there is still space. OliviaNevarisk.1079

I currently have three level 80 characters all with elite specializations, although I still have lots to learn as to how to play them. I enjoy a mix of some PvP, WvW and PvE, dungeons and fractals. Would like to get involved in raids and strikes and guild missions as well 

Hello there Olivia,

I just woke up to a plate of toasted pineapples alongside a glass of pineapple juice and saw your post. This was foreordained that you should join while I read the pineapple bits in my juice.

Pineapples for the Pineapple God will direct me to send you an invite as soon as i log into the game around 5 mins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alto Zenith.2678 said:

Hey,

Can I have an invite to the guild?

I mostly do casual PvE content/story/zone completion and gathering type stuff, but am interested in getting into more advanced PvE stuff as well. Also do a little PvP sometimes.

I've invited you! Welcome! 🍍