[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

4 minutes ago, Jibbernaut.1924 said:

Hey, returning player here (completely lost). Looking for a friendly guild to do PvE stuff with mostly. Would like to join if you're still recruiting.  

Yes we are still recruiting, 

Unfortunately I'm not on tonight but I'll ask someone on Discord to send you an invite 🙂

• Thanks 1

Hello there!
I'm looking for guild and people to play with. I've done all living worlds + expansions story but never experienced that social aspect of the game really. I have much to learn about mechanics of the game but it's always better to talk with somebody (my friends are not playing MMOs 😞  ) If I could join to you that would be awesome 😄 .  

Hey man, happy new year! I recently bought the PoF and HoT expansions and just got my Sylvari Revenant to level 80. got a raptor from PoF first story and getting super excited for the endgame content. But I'm lacking social aspects of the game and no friends are playing with me.

Really hope to get on endgame contents with guildies, fractals, raids, dungeons, expansion story mission etc.. casual chit chat.

19 hours ago, Jedis.3185 said:

Hello there!
I'm looking for guild and people to play with. I've done all living worlds + expansions story but never experienced that social aspect of the game really. I have much to learn about mechanics of the game but it's always better to talk with somebody (my friends are not playing MMOs 😞  ) If I could join to you that would be awesome 😄 .  

10 hours ago, XFighter.1890 said:

Hey man, happy new year! I recently bought the PoF and HoT expansions and just got my Sylvari Revenant to level 80. got a raptor from PoF first story and getting super excited for the endgame content. But I'm lacking social aspects of the game and no friends are playing with me.

Really hope to get on endgame contents with guildies, fractals, raids, dungeons, expansion story mission etc.. casual chit chat.

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have sent ye both an invite to NOM.

Hi there! I'm  "new" to GW2, even though I leveled to 80  just yesterday. I'm a competitive player (coming from endgame ESO),  and have been slow levelling, learning my professions (leveled 2 at the same time) and studying the game along the way. I've been playing completely solo - have a horror of PUGs and haven't used the LFG or even stepped into a dungeon yet. I don't even know how to group in this game. LOL

Now that I'm halfway presentable, I'm looking for a guild so I can start dipping my toes into group content! Sometimes I like challenging, sometimes I like fun, sometimes I like goofy fun. Even though I'm always actively trying to improve my gameplay, I enjoy the break of relaxed, fun and stress free activities more often than not. Looking for a nice, easygoing group of people to learn and do random stuff with. As of yesterday have raptor, can travel. Love pineapples.🍍 Do I qualify?

20 minutes ago, Echo Badflower.7245 said:

Hi there! I'm  "new" to GW2, even though I leveled to 80  just yesterday. I'm a competitive player (coming from endgame ESO),  and have been slow levelling, learning my professions (leveled 2 at the same time) and studying the game along the way. I've been playing completely solo - have a horror of PUGs and haven't used the LFG or even stepped into a dungeon yet. I don't even know how to group in this game. LOL

Now that I'm halfway presentable, I'm looking for a guild so I can start dipping my toes into group content! Sometimes I like challenging, sometimes I like fun, sometimes I like goofy fun. Even though I'm always actively trying to improve my gameplay, I enjoy the break of relaxed, fun and stress free activities more often than not. Looking for a nice, easygoing group of people to learn and do random stuff with. As of yesterday have raptor, can travel. Love pineapples.🍍 Do I qualify?

Hello Echo,

Invite sent 🙂

Hello, recruitments still open here? 🙂

I kinda quit once I got to lvl 80 due to lots of IRL issues, but back in the game now

Looking for a friendly and social home, re-learn the game again, learn what life is after level 80 in a relax environment

The description of [NOM] sounds like it's ticking the right boxes, so I hope I can join 🙂

1 hour ago, grfben.4139 said:

hey, new'ish player looking for a guild to help me learn how to game works. [NOM] seems like a lovely community that I would enjoy being a part of.

Hello there,

We try to be as friendly as possible. Seeming as we love Pineapples that should make us the best !!

Invite sent in game 🙂

5 hours ago, lemmix.7504 said:

Hello, recruitments still open here? 🙂

I kinda quit once I got to lvl 80 due to lots of IRL issues, but back in the game now

Looking for a friendly and social home, re-learn the game again, learn what life is after level 80 in a relax environment

The description of [NOM] sounds like it's ticking the right boxes, so I hope I can join 🙂

Hello Lemmix,

I am happy to see we tick the right box i hope the love of Pineapples was the main contributing criteria.

Invite sent in game 🙂