[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

On 10/2/2022 at 6:00 PM, Dangerjoe.5193 said:

Hi,

New player to GW2 looking for guild, can i get an invite to your guild   ?

Hey there, how long have you been playing? We typically ask that people have been playing a few weeks before they join us, just to make sure they stick around in the game 🙂

Hello,

I saw this post and found your guild a nice fit for me 🙂

I have been playing on and off since launch, but never really belonging to a guild (i do have one, but its for me and my friend who rarely plays for easier communication).

If you're still recruiting i would love to join ♥

1 hour ago, vyareth.7896 said:

Hello,

I saw this post and found your guild a nice fit for me 🙂

I have been playing on and off since launch, but never really belonging to a guild (i do have one, but its for me and my friend who rarely plays for easier communication).

If you're still recruiting i would love to join ♥

Sent! 🍍

Hey!

I'd like to know how active the guild is, specially in regard with chatting with each other in-game/discord whether it's about the game or just random life stuff. The guild caught my eye, but more often than not I've been finding "deals" that look good but end up being way too quiet.

5 hours ago, Dangerjoe.5193 said:

Hi Lottie, 

I had the game for 6 months, but i have just bought the ultimate bundle, so i will be sticking around 🙂

Invite sent 🙂

1 hour ago, StarPT.7431 said:

Hey!

I'd like to know how active the guild is, specially in regard with chatting with each other in-game/discord whether it's about the game or just random life stuff. The guild caught my eye, but more often than not I've been finding "deals" that look good but end up being way too quiet.

Like any guild we have quiet periods, but I'd say we're active without being too over the top. Our discord is very active in text, but not really in voice - we only get together on voice if we're playing together (i.e. raids/strikes/guild missions).

Depending when you're active, you might find it too quiet - we're mostly chatty around EU evening time and weekends 🙂

Hi there. I'm an old GW player, returned (2nd time) about a month ago. Finished the HoT and Path of Fire. Did some open world events. Got my Firebrand spec done 🙂 I am still a bit lost though.... Anyway. I was wondering If you have me as a part of your group ? 

Edited by Kyoshi.3598

11 hours ago, Kyoshi.3598 said:

Hi there. I'm an old GW player, returned (2nd time) about a month ago. Finished the HoT and Path of Fire. Did some open world events. Got my Firebrand spec done 🙂 I am still a bit lost though.... Anyway. I was wondering If you have me as a part of your group ? 

8 hours ago, Yuki Ahn.2741 said:

Hey,
I started playing around a month ago and I really like the game so far. Now that I am a little more knowledgeable about the game I would like to join a guild and yours looks like the one for me 🙂

Sent you both invites, welcome! 🍍

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 10:28 PM, LordHakan.8275 said:

Hello
I am midaged and look for friendly players.

Cheers,

Jan

10 hours ago, Kodokuma.9362 said:

Hello, still looking for members? Would love to join a guild to finally play regularly fractals etc.

Hello guys!

I'm at work ATM but when I get home later today I will send invites 🙂

Greetings,

I've been playing the game since launch exclusively solo and after 10 years I'd like to settle in a friendly guild.

I'm mostly playing Open World casually, doing achievments, still farming my skyscale and revisitting story for mastery points. I'm keen on having a good time and helping others.

🙂

On 10/25/2022 at 2:25 PM, ShadowsAspect.1765 said:

Read the post, sounded pretty good, sparked interest. Read the name.... SOLD! i'd like an invite 😄 

Best name ever! Invite sent apologies for the delay. I was at work 😞

6 hours ago, oohdee.2316 said:

Hi! 

Can I join? 🙂 I'm looking for a guild that do fractals, strikes and all kind of PvE stuff

ofc you can join us xD

1 hour ago, Leikkaus.1246 said:

Greetings,

I've been playing the game since launch exclusively solo and after 10 years I'd like to settle in a friendly guild.

I'm mostly playing Open World casually, doing achievments, still farming my skyscale and revisitting story for mastery points. I'm keen on having a good time and helping others.

🙂

Hello! Welcome to Nom!

When you get that Skyscale the glory of achieving it overwhelms you!

Invites sent to all

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Markodius.4076 said:

Hey! i returned player and wont join to your guild. 

3 hours ago, DrippyT.7085 said:

Hey,

I'm a returning player (but i didnt play that much before the pause and i feel like i forgot everything lol), but i just wanna have fun playing the game with ppl. 

I mostly like group pve content. 

And i love pineapples🍍

Sent, welcome ❤️

• Like 1

Woooo Welcome to Nom

5 hours ago, DrippyT.7085 said:

Hey,

I'm a returning player (but i didnt play that much before the pause and i feel like i forgot everything lol), but i just wanna have fun playing the game with ppl. 

I mostly like group pve content. 

And i love pineapples🍍

Hope you love Pineapple on pizza too!

Hey there!

I am a casual player looking for a group of people to grow and get better with. I've been playing since launch and happy to help others who need it. I am mostly looking to do dungeons, fractals, holiday content and eventually raids together, but I'l definetely need to gear up for that last one!

Your group looks fun and interesting, so if you want me, you have my sword.