[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Hi Lottie,

I was wondering if you were still recruiting people?  Myself and a few friends have returned to the game after several years of playing other games and we are totally lost and have no clue what to do.

If you are a newbie friendly guild and have members who can help and guide, I would love to join.

Regards

Kid

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Lottie.5370 said:

The individual fruit segments of a pineapple interlock in two helices, 8 in one direction, 13 in the other, each of which is a Fibonacci number.

Subscribe to Nom for more cool pineapple facts ~

Oh, and our guild is also recruiting, everyone is welcome!

Hey there! Any chance I could join as well? Your alliance name, tag and the pineapple facts have convinced me that this would be a great place to be. 😄

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lottie.5370 said:

The individual fruit segments of a pineapple interlock in two helices, 8 in one direction, 13 in the other, each of which is a Fibonacci number.

Subscribe to Nom for more cool pineapple facts ~

Oh, and our guild is also recruiting, everyone is welcome!

Howdy! I am ideologically aligned with the holy pineapple. Do you have room for a returning player? Just started playing through path of fire. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sador.3402 said:

Hey there! Any chance I could join as well? Your alliance name, tag and the pineapple facts have convinced me that this would be a great place to be. 😄

9 hours ago, DarthSagan.6791 said:

Howdy! I am ideologically aligned with the holy pineapple. Do you have room for a returning player? Just started playing through path of fire. 

You'd both be more than welcome! I'll send an invite when I'm online tomorrow!

Aaand....

Did you know that once harvested, pineapples don't continue to ripen? A green pineapple can be just as sweet as a yellow one!

I'm wondering if there is a deep schism in the guild between those who believe that pineapple is an appropriate pizza topping and those of us with the True Knowledge that pineapple should not be sullied by being put on top of a pizza.  😄  Either way, I'd love to join if you'll have me despite my non-pineapple-pizza ways! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, whisper.5743 said:

I'm wondering if there is a deep schism in the guild between those who believe that pineapple is an appropriate pizza topping and those of us with the True Knowledge that pineapple should not be sullied by being put on top of a pizza.  😄  Either way, I'd love to join if you'll have me despite my non-pineapple-pizza ways! 

We don't discriminate against people that don't like pineapple on pizza, even if you're wrong :3

I've invited all of you ~

Today's fun fact: Pineapples regenerate! You can plant pineapple leaves to grow a new plant.

Hey, to whom this may concern! \o

I'm Elithur and I come here looking to make a couple long lasting friends, to hang and play with and a group for T4 Fractals. (I want to push my personal rank and complete 99 and 100 for the infusion!)

I suffer from some physical conditions and some times my hands are "potato" in operating the keyboard, I also hope I can find understanding and patience in someone, instead of frustration and anger.

Nice to make your acquaintance. 
Here's to meeting some of you soon! o7

Pineapple facts convinced me that this is the place for me.

Im a returning player and not planning to touch my lvl 80 necro anytime soon as that felt very confusing for me, i started a new alt and at lvl 47 now, i play around 2 hours a day week days and more on weekends as im a new father and my family comes first. Currently just doing map completion and exploring and learning my revenant. I like group activities either challenging or not. Not interested in raiding as i dont have the time.

Looking for a friendly guild to have people to fool around to have guild chat to read while running around as my current chat status feels sad and empty.

Would love to join yours if you'll have me

On 10/28/2021 at 9:16 AM, Gunshy.6905 said:

Pineapple facts convinced me that this is the place for me.

Im a returning player and not planning to touch my lvl 80 necro anytime soon as that felt very confusing for me, i started a new alt and at lvl 47 now, i play around 2 hours a day week days and more on weekends as im a new father and my family comes first. Currently just doing map completion and exploring and learning my revenant. I like group activities either challenging or not. Not interested in raiding as i dont have the time.

Looking for a friendly guild to have people to fool around to have guild chat to read while running around as my current chat status feels sad and empty.

Would love to join yours if you'll have me

Of course we'll have you!

Very sorry for the late reply. It doesn't matter how much or how little you play, we'd still love to get to know you! 🙂

• 4 weeks later...