With PoF as the current content, Legendary armor is HORRIBLE to get now.

Hakuga.7158

Ive noticed on EU that HoT maps are considerably more populated than PoF maps. If you arent seeing it, then you will see a return to norm as players return to rewarding, repeatsble content once the PoF map blitz is over.

I imagine should HoT become empty lng term, steps will be taken to scale things down

Both Collections for Envoy aren't too impacted by the lack of population as it looks like the HoT map portions of the collection revolve around meta events. At the very least there is still 1-2 maps that fill up running the meta events so you can still hop in and get your collection items. I mean, not 100% of the player base bought the expansion so they're still going to HoT maps.

All areas of the game have replay-ability. Just because the expansion is still relatively new and people are flocking to it doesn't mean people won't go back to do previous events and content. I even have collections I'll have to go back to complete. As already suggested, either form a group or look for an existing LFG.

@Hakuga.7158 said:Legendary armor is an absolute nightmare to get now, because no one is running the HoT maps anymore. Will this be addressed or is this another "sorry you didn't play enough during HoT sucks to be you." instance.

Legendary armor was always a nightmare to get. Nothing has changed.

Archived