Guild Wars 1 - Game Bug in general

Guild Wars 1 - in game bug with map loading and crashes during jumping to a target to spike on

Bears Man.4896Monday at 11:27during gameplay in general Guild Wars 1 since complier changes have had crashes related to map loads array crashing while loading to another area or spiking a big mob to jump onto I do not have the description layout but this is just something I thought id post for u guys to see if u can fixthe dates are: Update -- December 18, 2019GeneralFixed a client crash caused by observer mode.GeneralPerformed server maintenance.Fixed a server crash.Guild Wars Wiki notesThis update causes observer mode to crash the Guild Wars client.This update switched the compiler that Guild Wars uses to VS2017.

EDIT about original post it has to with textures not being read correctly @ArenaNet Team.4819

original post = Guild Wars 1 - in game bug with map loading and crashes during jumping to a target to spike onBears Man.4896Monday at 11:27during gameplay in general Guild Wars 1 since complier changes have had crashes related to map loads array crashing while loading to another area or spiking a big mob to jump onto I do not have the description layout but this is just something I thought id post for u guys to see if u can fixthe dates are: Update -- December 18, 2019GeneralFixed a client crash caused by observer mode.GeneralPerformed server maintenance.Fixed a server crash.Guild Wars Wiki notesThis update causes observer mode to crash the Guild Wars client.This update switched the compiler that Guild Wars uses to VS2017.