give us way to definitely quit of an episode

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There's only one way to remove the notifications for Story Journal fare permanently: Complete the episode.

So if a player has... let's say 90 characters, which some people ingame said they did. They have to play that same episode 90 times?

I don't have nowhere near as many characters, but I haven't even finished personal story with half of mine.I couldn't see my self doing that episode more than twice.Even Personal story is a struggle to continue now due to the tedious monotomy.You don't even get any decent end of story goodies.We could get at least a couple of ascended items, and other things to give you incentive to play it again and again.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There's only one way to remove the notifications for Story Journal fare permanently: Complete the episode.

its auto-activate the next episode, LS2 is hellish long.last time i did it i made a specific build to rush history(guard full concentration perma-boons/swifitness) and even with that it was long as hell.

Some fights is filled up with semi-jumping puzzle garbage like Aerin the soundless or request more mobility like last Shadow of Dragon.