Ban oversized characters from Winter Wonderland!

@Ashantara.8731 said:Or at least reset their sizes to normal. Those fat, oversized Charr and (male) Norn are truly taking the fun out of it. It's super stressful to run the JP with them covering a bunch of players at once, not just yourself, thus completely blocking everyone's view.

Thanks.

After several years, you will get bored of doing the same winter event.. dont worry...

@Koods.9815 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Or at least reset their sizes to normal. Those fat, oversized Charr and (male) Norn are truly taking the fun out of it. It's super stressful to run the JP with them covering a bunch of players at once, not just yourself, thus completely blocking everyone's view.

Thanks.

After several years, you will get bored of doing the same winter event.. dont worry...

My account was created at launch. That means I have been playing this game for a long time, with a long break shortly after release (because it wasn't what I expected after GW1). I am not new to any of this content, and I am still enjoying this JP very much. ;)

Thanks.

I, and I'm sure other Charr and Norn, feel highly offended by the body shaming and kittenism statements! And here I thought we finally progressed beyond the noninclusive mentality in Tyria for the New Year… Sad.

@holodoc.5748 said:

@HardRider.2980 said:You could just wait a moment for them to run ahead before you go. That way they won't be in your way.

The question is why should people wait? Especially in Wintersday JP where simply letting someone in front of you means you might end up losing time while waiting for presents to respawn.

The issue is simple. Bigger characters models have a clear advantage over the smaller ones. I've done the JP a couple of thousand times and after all these years it still bothers me to no end to see someone oblivious or on purpose use bigger models just to annoy others.

Normalized models like in sPvP ot the whisps from the Mad King's JP should solve the issue.

But then what about those who want to see their character jump around? Why should they have to put up with a energy wisp because others can't wait a moment or 2. It's not like you're timed like the clock tower either. At certain points of a fire you're safe.I've had the same issue where you think.. there's too many people.. but then I do what I've said, I wait for a moment and I don't ever have that issue. Especially once you know the route.

Suggesting to ban characters from an in game event because of their size, a size i might add that anet allows you to create right from the get go is little more than discrimination and should never be considered. So either anet makes everyone's models wisps or they leave it as is and you can deal with it too.

Not everyone goes out of their way to make their characters "big to troll" like you think they do. i certainly didnt when i made all my charr(3/4 of the max height for the most of them, the rest are max height) i made them a size i liked that i felt looked good in game.

My account was made at launch, ive never ever had someone complain to me in game about being in the way for the jumping puzzle.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Or at least reset their sizes to normal. Those fat, oversized Charr and (male) Norn are truly taking the fun out of it. It's super stressful to run the JP with them covering a bunch of players at once, not just yourself, thus completely blocking everyone's view.

Thanks.

I, and I'm sure other Charr and Norn, feel highly offended by the body shaming and kittenism statements! And here I thought we finally progressed beyond the noninclusive mentality in Tyria for the New Year… Sad.

Pretty much this, by the way i do kinda find offensive that my character size is seen as little more than "troll attempt" to you.