Reworking overloads into burst skills

ROMANG.1903

@"kodesh.2851" said:-Harmonious Conduit - should apply more stacks of stab and/or pulse stab. As-is it's just enough to make the overload an okay stun-break but you usually need to "cover" overloads with other skills to have a chance at completing, especially if there's a necro around cause it WILL get corrupted.I'd rather see Stability, alongside with Resistance, to be removed from the corruption table.The amount of CC and condition application is too disgustingly high to justify these two being corruptible.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@"kodesh.2851" said:-Harmonious Conduit - should apply more stacks of stab and/or pulse stab. As-is it's just enough to make the overload an okay stun-break but you usually need to "cover" overloads with other skills to have a chance at completing, especially if there's a necro around cause it WILL get corrupted.I'd rather see Stability, alongside with Resistance, to be
removed
from the corruption table.The amount of CC and condition application is too disgustingly high to justify these two being corruptible.

I agree with this, stab should just get removed not turned into a control effect, and imho chilled makes no sense for resist to corrupt to. It would make more sense to corrupt to vulnerability (if it must be on the table) and would still make resist worth corrupting but wouldn't totally shut you down. Right now the corruption on stab/resist makes them more of a liability vs. good necs as you hand them free fear/chill procs.