old

SAGEZILLA.7320

Hiya, Copcaeks! I saw that you had ventured into our Discord, so I thought I'd say hi and see if you might be interested in CAFÉ. We've got a lot of trans people in our guild, and we're very tight-knit and friendly. We don't tell people they can't talk about smoking and drinking, so that wouldn't be a problem. If you'd like to learn more about our rules, you can check them out in the #rules channel of our Discord. And if you've got questions for me, please let me know!

@Jevati.4328 said:Hiya, Copcaeks! I saw that you had ventured into our Discord, so I thought I'd say hi and see if you might be interested in CAFÉ. We've got a lot of trans people in our guild, and we're very tight-knit and friendly. We don't tell people they can't talk about smoking and drinking, so that wouldn't be a problem. If you'd like to learn more about our rules, you can check them out in the #rules channel of our Discord. And if you've got questions for me, please let me know!

Hey, thank you so much for your reply, but I found a guild now. I couldnt figure out how to delete the post, I'm sorry x3

@SAGEZILLA.7320 said:

@Jevati.4328 said:Hiya, Copcaeks! I saw that you had ventured into our Discord, so I thought I'd say hi and see if you might be interested in CAFÉ. We've got a lot of trans people in our guild, and we're very tight-knit and friendly. We don't tell people they can't talk about smoking and drinking, so that wouldn't be a problem. If you'd like to learn more about our rules, you can check them out in the #rules channel of our Discord. And if you've got questions for me, please let me know!

Hey, thank you so much for your reply, but I found a guild now. I couldnt figure out how to delete the post, I'm sorry x3

That's no worries! I'm really glad you found a good guild family. Happy New Year! :smile:

@Jevati.4328 said:

That's no worries! I'm really glad you found a good guild family. Happy New Year! :smile:

Aww <3 Happy new year to you aswell :)