Playing Story Instances with Party

I was trying do do the most recent LW story step, The Invitation with a LFG party, but we could not figure out how to enter the instance together. We were next to each other in Bjora Marches, but when one of us went in, no notification would show for the rest of the team to join. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:Trying to remember, is that the very first one? If so, you need to be in Black Citadel.

This. You
have
to be on the same map or it doesn't work.

@Hannelore.8153 said:Make sure you're in a party and not a squad.

This, too, although I assume very few people make
that
mistake.

It's the last mission. We were standing right next to each other on the Bjora Marches Map in the same instance.

How do I make a party instead of a squad from LFG?

@Poormany.4507 said:

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:Trying to remember, is that the very first one? If so, you need to be in Black Citadel.

This. You
have
to be on the same map or it doesn't work.

@Hannelore.8153 said:Make sure you're in a party and not a squad.

This, too, although I assume very few people make
that
mistake.

It's the last mission. We were standing right next to each other on the Bjora Marches Map in the same instance.

How do I make a party instead of a squad from LFG?

Just post your group without it being a squad already, i just tried it and it -does- keep your party size at 5. If you are standing next to each other, leave whatever group you are in and invite them by right clicking and inviting(or the chat commands for doing so.)