holosmith spvp

EUmad.7645

@EUmad.7645 said:have anyone tried holo condi with pistols ?

As far as I can tell, Holosmith only scales well with power. Core Engi scales well with condi, but if you're pure condi, going core is probably going to be better than going Holo.

If you don't mind putting all of your defensive mechanics in your utility slots, you could probably get some use out of S/P hybrid, though. It would just be glassy. Really glassy.

In Spvp I've been using this setup its not meta for everyone but it at least meta for mehttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAsenUUBtbhlID2XBcJjFDDr/G2DHiipjPwGIMAMO2LA-jJhIABfv/g/nAg3LDAwDAAA/ you could swap arena for shield.

lots of healing + quickness + mad protection + 25 might stacks almost make you invulnerable to fight on point in 1v1 situation unless you fighting a scourge or a [s/D boon strip teef which hardly could be found on Spvp] I've fought against power burst holo if you rotate your healing properly its impossible to drop below 40% while you slowly kill him or force him to flee.

Just remember to blast and leap into water field, don't fight scourge on your own, condi clear for your team and provide them boons.

For who want to play i am using this build for fun ( in ranked) . It is a completely different setup and a completely different gameplay . I know that holosmith scale with power but holo4 and burning on dodge can be really strong . It is not difficult to put 8 stack of burning and it is quite devasting. Try it for fun if you want . I find this quite strong when you get used to it even if probably it is suboptimal. Probably it is easier for me becouse i am used to Pistol pistol setup since 2012 ... ( i always hated hammer )

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqanUUBFYh1XBmXBcJjF2CTsjMFeC9rx4YdE8DdiCAA-jJRAwAx2fwzJAAwDAocZAA

With the movility and the invi (Toss Elixir S and Smoke field+leap or blast) I found it really resilent. (Im on Gold 3/ Plat 1) I dont know in upper ranges, probably is not viable but really fun tu play.

Just remember to play like a thief and try to decap or +1, not to tank. You can win 1vs1 agains almost any other proffesions (only scourges and SB are really problematic) but 2v1 is hard. So, before die, just run to the next base xD

Archived