What is the most visually obnoxious mount that we should have the option to hide from our view?

kurfu.5623

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Your poll is inaccurate as each original mount is visually bland. It’s the gemstore skin that can be flashy and that can be for any of the mount types. Your poll should have asked which of the different gemstore skin names were most eye catching .

The poll is accurate, and presented in an unbiased manner - it asks a simple question.

It asks a simple question and Skyscale was chosen as the most obnoxious. The reason why, not only is it big and new but it hovers in the air and people aren’t used to seeing it so it bugs a lot of people. This is just like all the complaints when a big new glider comes out or when mentor tags were added or when Commander tags came out. People made threads complaining about being able to see all these things on the maps and now they’re complaining about seeing Skyscales. If it had been in the game since launch people would be used to seeing it and they wouldn’t be bothered by seeing it now. It’s singled out because it’s new and doing something people aren’t used to seeing in game that means the answers are biased against it.

I umm kind of think we have had long to decide if we like seeing them by now.

On a related note I find the skyscale flapping animation while hovering pretty annoying.

Hoping Anet could make some kind of asura dynamics/tech flight suit/vehicle model to replace skyscale. Something similar to golem glider but more streamlined like the dynamics exosuit glider design.

@"Chichimec.9364" said:The skyscale is the only mount I think is obnoxious and it has nothing to do with skins. It's the giant wings flapping across my screen which I find irritating. Though I do have to say things have gotten dramatically better by now. When the skyscale first came out there were numbers of them hovering over any large gathering, sometimes so many that it was hard to find a spot where they didn't flutter across my screen. These days I rarely see one hovering and it usually is only one, making it easy to change my point of view so the flapping wings aren't visible to me.

I member :P

I took these shortly after the Shimmering skin came out.

tkBvlSv.jpgO2TK1uk.jpg

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:Guys, a none option doesnt make any sense when the question is asking which is the most insert anything . There's always one.

Ofcourse, the poll is fairly predictable. Most mounts are on the ground and smaller.

Actually a none option does make sense as my personal opinion is no Mount is obnoxious at all. Neither mount or skins. So to me none of those options fits. And I’m sure I’m not the only one