Guardian shield issues?

Aeolus.3615

oooh i think it was unbstopable union.. but lasted way more than 4 seconds... i had time to cross the entire camp from one way to another side, jsut felt strange cause theres no counter against that besides plauy lame build :\, no dome, no shelter Dh F3... nothing worked so was more than 4 seconds

absorsion should not be reated as a block nor a reflect...

it could have been unstoppable union combined with signet of the hunt, that gives another 6 seconds unblockable.It is strong against builds with a lot of blocks and against ppl that rely on them a lot to survive, using them at the last possible moment... But other than that you sacrifice a lot of survivability against other builds, taking that traits/utilities. Its more like a gimmick but can be fun some times

Wich means unblockables need to be diferenced from reflected and absorved... if Anet keeps increasing the mess of the current unbloked spam.

Way to much time of unblockables... just saying, it should be skillbased or 3 seconds window time, as a mace shield shout guard..i just stop what im doing and go for a smoke whike ranger keeps auto atacking for 3-5k, not much that a player can do, since Guard shouts cant even run away from targets due low mobility and now to mediocre to low support, due the ammount of unblockables and boon removal... like i said, unblocksables need to be diferenced from reflected and absorved...Use stability on DH f2 and DH F3, makes skills being interrupted as well due once again unblcokables and boon removal trough unblocks.

And the condi spam.... traited meditations with traited shouts plus trooper runes.... clean 3 gain 6+, stun locked right after needed to use the stunbreaker... not even close to the red circles deadzone mess... just some random crap that is floating arround due the massive spam....while players dont even know what they are targetting...

Anet is carrying to much the bad players offensivly...with their vertical class progression that pretends to be horizontal.

exactly...
It should be diferenced cause it creates counter play in both ways, it makes it more player side driven skill and timming than actually, "well im gona use this trait/skill to win" , wich it has been what ANET has been doing on the class design across the board.

i dont think we can expect much form a game like this, we can burn and chill, poison and bleed cannons etc... but stuff needs to be alerted to, just wish Anet was more toughfull on balance and somewhat competent with their iteration (if they actually have something like that at all).

p.s this is not about guardian shield only, it affects every class that has blocks, reflects and absortion.

Archived