There Is A Disease Plaguing World Vs World

Caysadia.7405

As I look onto the Eternal Battlegrounds from my perch on Stonemist, and reminisce about the battles I've fought and the wars I've won, it came to my attention that there is currently something rotten in the state of WvW. I sat there in agony, wracking my brain as to what could have been the issue, when finally it came to me, in a fit of brilliance. With gusto I rushed to my quarters, and retrieved my calendar from beneath a mountain of my belongings. With fanatical speed I flipped past the months dates blurring together as I reached my goal. December of 2018. Scanning the page my finger lands on a date I've circled in bloodstone red, the 11th of December. Inscribed in the small square which seemed as big as the world to me at the time, were the simple words, "Shattered Aegis: The damage of this trait has been increased by 20% in PvE only. This trait can no longer critically hit.". With a blur it all dawned on me, as if the revelation was in front of my eyes this entire time. Throwing away the calendar I rushed to the Siege Provisioner and pleaded to borrow his abacus. As the small beads clicked and clacked and my finger carved through the dirt, my maths came to a final conclusion. It has been Four Hundred and Three days since shattered aegis was nerfed. 403. Three small digits that opened my eyes to everything in such a simple way. I come to you today brothers to inform you of what I've discovered, and that without the trait to bind us, we will continue to spiral into depravity.

• Like 1

@"Caysadia.7405" said:As I look onto the Eternal Battlegrounds from my perch on Stonemist, and reminisce about the battles I've fought and the wars I've won, it came to my attention that there is currently something rotten in the state of WvW. I sat there in agony, wracking my brain as to what could have been the issue, when finally it came to me, in a fit of brilliance. With gusto I rushed to my quarters, and retrieved my calendar from beneath a mountain of my belongings. With fanatical speed I flipped past the months dates blurring together as I reached my goal. December of 2018. Scanning the page my finger lands on a date I've circled in bloodstone red, the 11th of December. Inscribed in the small square which seemed as big as the world to me at the time, were the simple words, "Shattered Aegis: The damage of this trait has been increased by 20% in PvE only. This trait can no longer critically hit.". With a blur it all dawned on me, as if the revelation was in front of my eyes this entire time. Throwing away the calendar I rushed to the Siege Provisioner and pleaded to borrow his abacus. As the small beads clicked and clacked and my finger carved through the dirt, my maths came to a final conclusion. It has been Four Hundred and Three days since shattered aegis was nerfed. 403. Three small digits that opened my eyes to everything in such a simple way. I come to you today brothers to inform you of what I've discovered, and that without the trait to bind us, we will continue to spiral into depravity.

You have the flair of a brilliant writer.If only you were a necro main.It would have been great to have an ally in you.

@"Caysadia.7405" said:As I look onto the Eternal Battlegrounds from my perch on Stonemist, and reminisce about the battles I've fought and the wars I've won, it came to my attention that there is currently something rotten in the state of WvW. I sat there in agony, wracking my brain as to what could have been the issue, when finally it came to me, in a fit of brilliance. With gusto I rushed to my quarters, and retrieved my calendar from beneath a mountain of my belongings. With fanatical speed I flipped past the months dates blurring together as I reached my goal. December of 2018. Scanning the page my finger lands on a date I've circled in bloodstone red, the 11th of December. Inscribed in the small square which seemed as big as the world to me at the time, were the simple words, "Shattered Aegis: The damage of this trait has been increased by 20% in PvE only. This trait can no longer critically hit.". With a blur it all dawned on me, as if the revelation was in front of my eyes this entire time. Throwing away the calendar I rushed to the Siege Provisioner and pleaded to borrow his abacus. As the small beads clicked and clacked and my finger carved through the dirt, my maths came to a final conclusion. It has been Four Hundred and Three days since shattered aegis was nerfed. 403. Three small digits that opened my eyes to everything in such a simple way. I come to you today brothers to inform you of what I've discovered, and that without the trait to bind us, we will continue to spiral into depravity.

It was overpowered with the way it functioned. Any rational minded player understood that...

Be grateful the devs only changed it to not crit, as opposed to removing it entirely. And we have gone through a ton of changes since launch, so time to get over it.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:There he is. Like, you wonder why some people jump into a thread to just report it..

Back on topic; would love to see SA reverted without the new balance pass. I wonder if they will?

Likely not, but..this is spam

But is it? I mean, are you reporting every ‘nerf scourge’ or ‘stealth is overpowered’ thread?

I would suggest that you were being inconsistent if you weren’t.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:There he is. Like, you wonder why some people jump into a thread to just report it..

Back on topic; would love to see SA reverted without the new balance pass. I wonder if they will?

Likely not, but..this is spam

But is it? I mean, are you reporting every ‘nerf scourge’ or ‘stealth is overpowered’ thread?

I would suggest that you were being inconsistent if you weren’t.

Of all people to call me out. The guy who loves to remind people every time they make a minor against the rules forum infraction or match up thread. Yeah if the same dude only made nerf stealth/scourge every 2 weeks and I didn't report then I guess. I put I'll report the next last time and so I did. It's still here tho so maybe anet for the 1st time ever on a report doesn't agree. The amount of skills nerfed or specs that went from op to completely gutted and unusable and SA matters. I rarely report I see this obsessive same thread as spam. I wish the guy would use his obviously witty creative brain and intellect for something else instead of disguising SA redundancy over and over but w/e.

I feel your pain. I do point out issues to help prevent people from getting infractions.

But I guess it’s tomato potato.

Good luck and hope you actually enjoy the game.

?????