Ice Brood Saga Map Currencies Suggestion

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Because of that extra karma cost to convert, it isn't worth it.

It’s 108 karma per eternal ice shard. Acquiring that much karma is very easy. Converting all of the other currencies require at least one other currency to do so. You saying that using the karma to convert isn’t worth it is like saying using gold to convert UM/VM isn’t worth it.

When there are tons of more useful things to use your karma on and should instead farm for those resources directly instead of converting for them.

People have been asking for karma sinks and now there is one. The amount of karma needed to convert the eternal ice shards is very easy to obtain from playing the map.

Just out of curiosity, what are these "more useful" things you can spend karma that you speak of?

Btw, converting UM into VM really IS NOT worth it. Just farm the VM already.

I wasn't aware there was a way to convert UM into VM...

"now there is one."This kind of karma sink has existed since HoT and people still ask for meaningful ones, because its the worst kind that doesn't value your karma. The unique stuff they add to heart vendors in S3 and S4 are pretty great significant sinks.

"using gold to convert UM/VM isn’t worth it"The way you said it sounded like converting UM and VM interchangeably, so I figured I'd suggest do something else rather than take the time to ask what you were talking about and get an explanation.

Yea the "using gold to convert UM/VM isn’t worth it" Ayrilana.1396Sounds to me they used gold and UM or VM to buy boxes of materials to then convert to more gold for profit.