can someone explain me this?

Vertep.2498

J5oIGaO.jpgso every othe single condi stacks are always split in this combat chat and I met this warrior and single burn condi hitting up to 6k per tick (per second) and its half of me health...I dont have even time to react to cleanse it if its just 2-3 tick to kill me from full health while 1 sec cast time to condi cleanse

so can someone explain me if its jsut this stupid new power creep to new condi specs or just inaccurate info in this log? but even if its inaccurate log...its jus sick to get over 6k condi ticks per second after casted just maybe 3 skills? even condi thief is easier to counter because of much much lower condi tick are on him like on every other old spec

Ah, the often over-looked importance of dodging the right things and taking decent condition cleanse.

3 ticks is 3 seconds. Signet of Agility is instant. Shadow Step is instant. Pain Response is instant when automatically triggered. Escapists Absolution is instant when you dodge. The only thing that takes a second is Infiltrator's Strike->Infiltrator's Return, in which case the suggestion is if you know they have conditions, have Infiltrator's Return available in advance of going (back) in.

You had 1 stack of bleeding and a lot of stacks of burning. This is easier to "counter" than condi thief if by counter you mean cleanse the conditions, because you have only 1-2 to remove, not 2-5 (because of covering conditions i.e. cripple, vulnerability, weakness).

ok, ty then for tips about better condi cleanse :) I was always using hide in shadows healing skill which can remove more than 1 condi but this is this cast time 1 sec and to this burn...you can see these 4-6k hits on chat..this hit isnt just stacked in few seconds...its jsut single condi tick with that huge power and as for me to compare condi thief need 2x more time to apply every condi to get that huge ticks per second while on this warrior that was jsut 2-3 skills as I wrote while thief need to spam skills to get similiar power

Archived