"Join us, we're lonely" [AFNM] | discord community and guild with big dreams, [NA Servers] [AUS]

hellsqueen.3045

@mancado.9760 said:The guild seems quite nice, but unfortunately my current server is Borlis Pass, meaning I wouldn't be able to do much with the PVP.

I am more of a PVE player anyway, I have a lvl 80 character that I had for years and I am returning now to the game, I feel quite a noob with the amount of changes and I would appreciate some help with some questions and so on.

I also like to have people to speak and play with and I am totally down with discord.

If you are still recruiting, let me know :)

We are definitely still recruiting!

We are predominantly PvE, sometimes we dabble in the PvP and WvW scenes as we have recently in our search for Fashion Wars.Server only matters for World Vs World anyway, and fortunately we are on a Medium population server which means if you ever are interested in that scene, the transfer is only 500 gems and we generally have people (myself included) who are usually willing to donate gold to convert into gems for that cost.

Welcome back to the game!Let me know if you would like an invite :)

@Hydra.5967 said:Im interesting in joining a guild since getting back into gw2. Mostly been playing casually but definitely want to get more into it, and you seem pretty cool and I would definintely been interested in joining!

Well thanks for thinking I am pretty cool <3I'll send a guild invite your way! We would love to have another person join our little corner of the community!

@Kenyenke.4863 said:I'd like to join if theres space for a noob. :)

Always!There is space for anyone in this group.What is the point of having all this experience in a game, when there isn't also going to be the people to share that knowledge with! <3Invite coming your way!

@Tsallen.9420 said:I would like to join as well, journeying through Tyria quietly and alone is a slog.

Having support behind you is always a wonderful thing, especially when things can sometimes be really hard to tackle alone.We'd love to do our best to have your back!I'll send an invite your way!

Also to all of you lovely people, please do feel free to join our discord. You don't have to voice chat, it's just a good place for messages and it helps if you can at least sit in to hear for group activities! :)

@hellsqueen.3045 said:

@mancado.9760 said:The guild seems quite nice, but unfortunately my current server is Borlis Pass, meaning I wouldn't be able to do much with the PVP.

I am more of a PVE player anyway, I have a lvl 80 character that I had for years and I am returning now to the game, I feel quite a noob with the amount of changes and I would appreciate some help with some questions and so on.

I also like to have people to speak and play with and I am totally down with discord.

If you are still recruiting, let me know :)

We are definitely still recruiting!

We are predominantly PvE, sometimes we dabble in the PvP and WvW scenes as we have recently in our search for Fashion Wars.Server only matters for World Vs World anyway, and fortunately we are on a Medium population server which means if you ever are interested in that scene, the transfer is only 500 gems and we generally have people (myself included) who are usually willing to donate gold to convert into gems for that cost.

Welcome back to the game!Let me know if you would like an invite :)

I indeed would like that invite :)

Hello,

If you are welcoming Danes, then I would love to join.

I am mainly playing PVE. Constantly been working on legendary weps. I just started on the back item - I am therefore fairly new to fractals.

I am ofcause going to join you on the Raids aswell! I have been looking for rookies in a while, but without any success.

Kind regards, Jelloz

• 2 weeks later...

@MKJO.8970 said:Hello,

I am mainly playing PVE. Constantly been working on legendary weps. I just started on the back item - I am therefore fairly new to fractals.

I am ofcause going to join you on the Raids aswell! I have been looking for rookies in a while, but without any success.

Kind regards, Jelloz

We welcome anyone, only time tells if you will enjoy it with us or not, so please feel free to come!

Before we let people into the raids, we do like to see where they are at and what we can do to help improve with as little changes as possible to them.

We don't force anyone to change, we merely make suggestions.

But anyway, look forward to seeing you about, sending an invite your way!

@hellsqueen.3045 said:

@MKJO.8970 said:Hello,

Kind regards, Jelloz

We welcome anyone, only time tells if you will enjoy it with us or not, so please feel free to come!

Before we let people into the raids, we do like to see where they are at and what we can do to help improve with as little changes as possible to them.

We don't force anyone to change, we merely make suggestions.

But anyway, look forward to seeing you about, sending an invite your way!

That is all fair and square! I have joined you as a proud ally - but our chances to be joining in raids seems very slim.

I missed that you all was mainly Aussies. Since I am Danish, it is most unlikely that we will ever be online at the same time a raid is scheduled.

DAMN IT, I was hoping to finally beeing able to learn this stuff :-). I will be sticking around though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Hellsqueen. I’m an Aussie as well and lookin for a guild. I had to giggle when I saw you guild name in Latin. I obviously went with this same idea with this account, where I’m running a reaper. I’m a recent returner to GW2. I did play at release but life work etc meant I gave it up till about 3 months ago. Anyway enough of my rambling keen to join if u have a spot for a pretty chill gamer who is willing to try any part of the game and is the sort of reaper who will go out of there way to Rez peeps lol. Does that make me a crap role player? Lol!

@Torva Messor.9712 said:Hi Hellsqueen. I’m an Aussie as well and lookin for a guild. I had to giggle when I saw you guild name in Latin. I obviously went with this same idea with this account, where I’m running a reaper. I’m a recent returner to GW2. I did play at release but life work etc meant I gave it up till about 3 months ago. Anyway enough of my rambling keen to join if u have a spot for a pretty chill gamer who is willing to try any part of the game and is the sort of reaper who will go out of there way to Rez peeps lol. Does that make me a kitten role player? Lol!

We absolutely have plenty of room for a new friend to join us!(ps. Don't worry, I go out of my way to rez people too!)

Feel free to join the discord if you use it, otherwise I'll add you to the guild ASAP :)

• 2 months later...