[Suggestion]New Mastery for Interrupting!

How about a new mastery that gives us the skill warmup bar from guild wars 1, when we are targeting an enemy. Will help to interrupt enemies skills.

It can even have a little ! or something next to the bar if the monster's skill has a knockdown or other form of CC.

This way in PvE, during group fights and such, it can be easier to block CC and interrupt monsters even with all the other players obscuring the monster.

Another topic posted a picture of what I think the bars could look like.y8QRbTZ.jpg

@castlemanic.3198 said:Why would it need to be a mastery? And why should it be path of fire exclusive? Why should this not be a base feature of the game?

I was thinking of it as a quality of life addition, similar to the auto loot. And I thought it would be really useful in PvE, but would have repercussions if available in WvW and SPvP. So I thought maybe like auto loot, it'd be better off as a mastery.

Well... a lot of enemies with AoE attacks have a progress meter built into the ground target zone already... They could simply extend this to all interruptible AoE attacks... As for interruptible single target attacks... We'd need something a little more personal... It really should be something similar to the system already in place for AoE attacks though...

Archived