Boon duration Sigils

Luthic.7290

I think it would be neat idea for Anet to add boon duration sigils. They have condi duration, so why not have their counter part.For example they could have like 15% duration to specific boons. So like sigil of fury would be 15% fury duration, or 15% retal, or 15% protection.

Is thier any reasons not to add these?

@Luthic.7290 said:I think it would be neat idea for Anet to add boon duration sigils. They have condi duration, so why not have their counter part.For example they could have like 15% duration to specific boons. So like sigil of fury would be 15% fury duration, or 15% retal, or 15% protection.

Is thier any reasons not to add these?

well they would be really weak and rarely picked, but other than that i don't have a problem.

Well you can never be unhappy about more options. But yes, boonstrip is a way to balance things but sometimes you may like a bit more swiftness on a weaver. or perhaps just a bit more might duration on an engi. It gives you options of not just running strength runes. Or take guardian, extra retal duration runes could help core guards to have higher retal as thier is not many ways to naturally extend it.

Also 15% is just a number, that way you could go leadership + a sigil and get to the 45% that like strength runes provides. Could easily be adjusted.

And as was brought up, boon strip is a way to keep this type of thing in balance if you ever get worried about stacking like resistance duration on warriors.

It would be neat to have the extra flexibility.

Archived