Balance Patch Preview - PvP

Cal Cohen.2358

@witcher.3197 said:

Smite Condition: Reduced base power coefficient from 0.85 to 0.2. Reduced power coefficient when cleansing a condition from 1.5 to 0.3. Increased the number of conditions cleansed from 2 to 3

I think this is taking the skill into the wrong direction. It's supposed to use conditions as a trigger for doing decent damage, hence
Smite
condition. You are gutting the damage and buffing the cleansing which goes against what this skill was meant to be. Now it's just another removal.

still, a low cd OnDemand heal .They also forgot about Lightining Rod builds

I'm sorry ---do you even play the game?Just as predicted - nerf EVERYTHING and give us loincloth and sticks + 1 button to press.Smart move - remove those pesky amulets, sigils and nerf the vestiges of runes to the ground. Spvp has been dead for a while. What you are doing now, is kicking its corpse.Edit: Nerfed Renegade Kala heal too. How cute ---- just no one plays renegade in pvp. Maybe address the class broken mechanics instead?

@ollbirtan.2915 said:I'm sorry ---do you even play the game?Just as predicted - nerf EVERYTHING and give us loincloth and sticks + 1 button to press.Smart move - remove those pesky amulets, sigils and nerf the vestiges of runes to the ground. Spvp has been dead for a while. What you are doing now, is kicking its corpse.Edit: Nerfed Renegade Kala heal too. How cute ---- just no one plays renegade in pvp. Maybe address the class broken mechanics instead?

do you even play this game? Because it has gotten way to spammy and power crept. This is great first step into the right direction

Noice.

If you are bringing back Healing Signet back to 2012, could you do the same with Corrupt Boon?

Ya know, no beating around the bush, Full corrupt, big cooldown (was 40s)? Maybe a temporary debuff preventing boon application? (okay I might be getting ahead of myself in here, but I really loved big duck corrupts on guardians and elementalists 8 years ago).

These small corruptions are kinda wimpy.

EDIT: Also gachiHYPER at Mirage dodge. Good stuff.

Well one thing is for certain everything will feel like wet noodle hits as we are going back to sustain and condi meta. The power creep was a problem, but it would of been nice too still have a fast phased game. When these extreme changes goes live it's going to feel like your gathering when your actually engaging in a fight. I am pretty sure Anet took this a bit to far so to speak. Not as bad in pvp but in wvw with some trailblazer lying around and some ability's not even reaching 3 digits it's inevitable. Guess were back to be shocked when something reaches the 4000-5000 dmg in the combat log.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:wth… you're over nerfing things no one uses. I can't believe this. also mirage only getting 1 dodge is ridiculous. please use common sense.I dont get this either, another mesmer elite spec joins the trash can.@"Cal Cohen.2358" said:Lightning Rod: Reduced weakness duration from 4 seconds to 3 secondsOld "Lost time" was deleted. Powerblock has an inc of 3 seconds. L.rod..? Where are nerfs? Irrelevant things like staff autoattack on mesmer gets a nerf but lrod doesnt ?Why warriors GS F1 is barely got any nerfs? Why its adrenaline level of level 1-2-3 are exact the same and has no difference?Why instead of not allowing mirage to evade during hard CC its evade has been taken away? How it would be even playble ?Why chrono gets no changes regarding self shattering? Its clunky and unplayble and monstrously unfun.This so called "tradeoffs" enforced on mesmer elite specs are nothing but savagery.I might asking a wrong person, but so far as I know, you are able to ask right people wth is going on.

@Rym.1469 said:Noice.

If you are bringing back Healing Signet back to 2012, could you do the same with Corrupt Boon?

Ya know, no beating around the bush, Full corrupt, big cooldown (was 40s)? Maybe a temporary debuff preventing boon application? (okay I might be getting ahead of myself in here, but I really loved big duck corrupts on guardians and elementalists 8 years ago).

These small corruptions are kinda wimpy.

EDIT: Also gachiHYPER at Mirage dodge. Good stuff.

+1 give us the big corrupt from back then, big cd big effect.