pvp is destroyed

fadico.9613

thatnk you very much for destroying pvp and wvw.threre is no fun now against the new specs scourge,spellbreaker,firebrand and holosmith. the developers juat want to make more ppl to quit pvp and quit the game how can some one play against those classes you need to nerf them i swear scourge can defend a point against 3 alone and kill them while firebrand can kill the whole team with his condis or if he is support the his team will never die and ofcourse for the spellbreaker warrior didnt need any more defensives you just make specs and dont care about the other specs or how will it affect pvp or wvw you think you are making pvp more fun lol.you are destoying or as a matter of fact you destroyed it good job. all of the ppl know that you never care about our opinion or even read the forums but we still post our dissapointment incase you might look at it and try to make something of it :) i hope you rlly reply and explain your genius ideas for the new specs

ohh and i can see that ppl are not happy with condi builds that you are boosting it every time.you know just delet memser and rev from the game and also delet power builds it will be easier for many ppl to just know that they are going to play one build.dint give us the choice between power and condi build then just boost condi lol

and also plz just dont see the comments of the ppl that are playing necros,warrior and guard and sya that ppl are happy about the specs if you want to solve the problem see the ppl that are rlly playing classes that need to be boosted not ppl playing easy classes

@fadico.9613 said:ohh and i can see that ppl are not happy with condi builds that you are boosting it every time.you know just delet memser and rev from the game and also delet power builds it will be easier for many ppl to just know that they are going to play one build.dint give us the choice between power and condi build then just boost condi lol

No it's not that I'm not happy that condi build exist. I'm just not happy with the fact Power as a stat. Gamewide has been depreciated by last and current iterations of the condition damage stat. To the point it just flatout fail on classes other than the one trick pony all or nothing burst builds.

There is sooo much power hate all over this game. Most of that power hate is widely available to most, if not all of the professions of this game. Yet condition damage builds are now doing the same thing as power builds. Just better, with not only much less condi hate. But also the fact that condi hate is super limited, to certain professions.

I see nothing about this want of mines, unfair to the condition damage users. If there is something that you find unfair about it. Then I welcome you to present your case.

Because as of now outside of open world PvE. I'm finding myself more and more. Exclusively running Condition builds across the whole game. I feel like this shouldn't have to be the case.

TL:DR I want to see condition damage builds follow the same weaknesses of power builds. If condition damage builds are going to have the same, if not better effect than power builds. That is all.

game.

I can pretty well annihilate Firebrand and Holosmith most of the time (hell, I'm generally more likely to lose to a good Daredevil than those). Spellbreakers are a problem in general, and I think that Scourges are both too hard a counter to most specs, and too hard countered themselves by certain specs (although this is often not seen in practice, as a Scourge with a support dedicated to keeping them alive can be pretty hard to counter with any setup).

i respect all of your opinions but condi builds had their time they need to be nerfed or atleast give us counters to it and plz dont say spellbreaker cuase scourge can still kill spellbreaker and when the game gives you a choice between power and condi they are supposed to respect both builds not buff condi and make it the meta for evry thin pvp,pve and wvw rlly no. skill in condi builds and just make ppl.who are trying to enjoy power classes quit pvp. the game is making ppl play wat they want not giving them the choice like either you play condi or just get rekt in pvp and wvw

@fadico.9613 said:i respect all of your opinions but condi builds had their time they need to be nerfed or atleast give us counters to it and plz dont say spellbreaker cuase scourge can still kill spellbreaker and when the game gives you a choice between power and condi they are supposed to respect both builds not buff condi and make it the meta for evry thin pvp,pve and wvw rlly no. skill in condi builds and just make ppl.who are trying to enjoy power classes quit pvp. the game is making ppl play wat they want not giving them the choice like either you play condi or just get rekt in pvp and wvw

Apart from Scourge, none of the current condi builds feel particularly oppressive on their own.

@fadico.9613 said:conid warrior, condi guard and condi thief are op :)

Only if you don't know how to take and use condition cleanse. I switch between three different professions in sPvP, and none of those have been particularly difficult to beat recently. The problem has been with Scourge because, unlike condi Warriors, Guardians and Thieves, Scourges can strip boons and stack enough conditions that you can't remove them all without a full cleanse, and you usually get them all reapplied right after the cleanse anyways. Against, say, a burn Guardian all you really need is 2-3 skills or traits that cleanse 1-2 conditions each. The reapplication rate that Scourges have renders that level of condi cleanse inadequate, but Guardians don't have that; once they throw the burn burst out, it's on cooldown for a while.

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:

@fadico.9613 said:ohh and i can see that ppl are not happy with condi builds that you are boosting it every time.you know just delet memser and rev from the game and also delet power builds it will be easier for many ppl to just know that they are going to play one build.dint give us the choice between power and condi build then just boost condi lol

No it's not that I'm not happy that condi build exist. I'm just not happy with the fact Power as a stat. Gamewide has been depreciated by last and current iterations of the condition damage stat. To the point it just flatout fail on classes other than the one trick pony all or nothing burst builds.

There is sooo much power hate all over this game. Most of that power hate is widely available to most, if not all of the professions of this game. Yet condition damage builds are now doing the same thing as power builds. Just better, with not only much less condi hate. But also the fact that condi hate is super limited, to certain professions.

I see nothing about this want of mines, unfair to the condition damage users. If there is something that you find unfair about it. Then I welcome you to present your case.

Because as of now outside of open world PvE. I'm finding myself more and more. Exclusively running Condition builds across the whole game. I feel like this shouldn't have to be the case.

TL:DR I want to see condition damage builds follow the same weaknesses of power builds. If condition damage builds are going to have the same, if not better effect than power builds. That is all.

game.

and I will add something from me...when I doing something like daily fracs I just see more teams want only condi dps with insta kick power builds which is very annyoing if you just dont want play on condi even on pve, this is getting more sick with this patch about condi dps and how these condis are jsut ignoring any resistances when power need to deal with them and with power build you wont be able to to do something like condi....apply few stacks of condi and run away if you target have problem wiht cleanse he will die alone and far away from any of his enemy

im not agreeing with all of your opinions, because most of your opinions sound downright cynical, but i will agree that some of the specs are really annoying. just the fact that scourge can have this 100% uptime aoe on the point (that covers the entire node) that shits out so much ridiculous amounts of damage seems extremely imbalanced, but you should expect imbalance when new expansions hit, there will be balance patches and shit so just chill for now

I play necro and I'm telling you: nerf PvP Scourge to oblivion, that's what ANet does best. That design can't do anything good for Conquest. I'm happy that, after 5 years, necro finally has an OK PvE spec, but that's it.

And buff power Reaper FFS. Onslaught buff is laughable at best. What were the *cough*balance*cough* team thinking ? Another kind of prank ? I can't believe how bad they are. It's just impossible to understand. Talk to us *cough*balance*cough* team. Your choices are devoid of logic, backed up with completely wrong golem numbers or arguments. This level of failure is beyond comprehension. Enlighten us.

No, in fact, just give full control of PvP balance to PvP team.

@Bear.3689 said:im not agreeing with all of your opinions, because most of your opinions sound downright cynical, but i will agree that some of the specs are really annoying. just the fact that scourge can have this 100% uptime aoe on the point (that covers the entire node) that kitten out so much ridiculous amounts of damage seems extremely imbalanced, but you should expect imbalance when new expansions hit, there will be balance patches and kitten so just chill for now

try to play agaimst a firebrand or spellbreaker lol

@ PvP Team:

Riot! Overthrow balance team! You've suffered far too long from the impossible situations they've put you in!Break free from the shackles!!

And please, have someone record it, you're making history! (and I would pay to enjoy every second of it! :yum:)

I think the Anet PvP balance team embraced all the new elite specs and balanced them against each other. They didn't take into consideration that a lot of players might still want to use HoT or pre-HoT builds.

So most of the new elite specs can counter or supplement each other pretty well, but unless you're using one of the new specs, and especially if your entire team is using old builds, you're gonna have a bad time.

They want Scourge to be the main offensive class now, with Firebrand as the main support class and everything else filling in the blanks. Do you use any build other than what the PvP balance team uses? If so, you're S.O.L. and can prepare yourself for a massive losing streak until you ragequit out of the game mode entirely.

But yeah, GG Anet, really keeping things fresh eh?

@Unholy Pillager.3791 said:

Only if you don't know how to take and use condition cleanse. I switch between three different professions in sPvP, and none of those have been particularly difficult to beat recently. The problem has been with Scourge because, unlike condi Warriors, Guardians and Thieves, Scourges can strip boons and stack enough conditions that you can't remove them all without a full cleanse, and you usually get them all reapplied right after the cleanse anyways. Against, say, a burn Guardian all you really need is 2-3 skills or traits that cleanse 1-2 conditions each. The reapplication rate that Scourges have renders that level of condi cleanse inadequate, but Guardians don't have that; once they throw the burn burst out, it's on cooldown for a while.

why you try to fight condi scourge tho you can't beat tge condi master in his game.

Kill them from distance dont melee the necro and cry about losing to his condi

@silent killer.5732 said:

why you try to fight condi scourge tho you can't beat tge condi master in his game.

Kill them from distance dont melee the necro and cry about losing to his condi

Neither Mesmer nor Engineer has that option; the former because illusions are required for offensive power and get instantly destroyed by the Scourge's PBAoE, and the latter because they just don't have the damage at range to bring down the Scourge. What are you supposed to do, auto attack him to death?

Yes, Scourge is easier to deal with on Ranger. I just dislike entire professions being essentially forced out of the meta by two builds.

Archived