Mastery points, and Brightwater Inlet

Cryshal.4036

I'm having a tough time getting the two mastery points needed for my raptor's 3rd skill. I can't find any that aren't too high for me to get to, until I get the bunny. Can I just go to another area in Tyria to get the points?And: How do you get to the Brightwater Inlet? Do you have to have the bunny ability to leap high enough at some point?

@Cryshal.4036 said:I'm having a tough time getting the two mastery points needed for my raptor's 3rd skill. I can't find any that aren't too high for me to get to, until I get the bunny. Can I just go to another area in Tyria to get the points?And: How do you get to the Brightwater Inlet? Do you have to have the bunny ability to leap high enough at some point?

Sometimes you'll have to leave zones and return to em when you'll get masteries and new mounts.I'd say just take it slowly ( and as stated, remember that story provvides you mastery points ).

tip: just reach lvl 3 every mount for now, forget about lvl 4 untill you have all unlocked. Then maybe during your playing as a secondary goal.

Archived