You should've hotfixed D/P Thief

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Well all of the other "fairer" builds got nerfed and now it's all about hiding in steath indefinitely and big back stab gimmick.

Idk what you mean, there's at least 3 competitive viable thief builds right now. You're by no means restricted to just "stealth cheese".

I was referring to the other d/p build that didn't rely on assassins signet or shadow arts. Yeah s/d is still alive too

But what is there actually to hotfix? Only thing I can think of is desyncs or the fact that you can usually land a few autos more or less with stealth after usage of backstab... if you want a quick nerf, though it might be ez to accomplish with smokescreen obliteration and a steal range nerf of 800 range. I think the problem is the ability to just sit in stealth and punish with burst so without massive steal range the dp meta would be a bit closer to being daredevil which seems fine atm except complaints of swipe which is probably better suited to a brawler staff or sword play style which imo is fine, it’s just basically a trade off for the crazy mobility u can have just by having 3 dodges that can be traited for anything from damage to sustain

@Crab Fear.1624 said:Don't worry they will probably nerf smoke screen even more, probably increase cd to 50 secs, blind pulse to 2 secs, and duration dropped to 6 secs.

Maybe worse than that.

With the other hits to shadow arts, thief damage in general, the nerf to backstab....

The bandwagoneers will be gone.The skill aside now being a circle was always the same. Everything that follows it is also no different, I expected a CD increase but nothing else.

Backstab does need a pre-reveal but nothing else. Instant damage that's unpredictable has no place in the game.

@"Sikieiki.3189" said:D/p thief is hardcountered by power herald/soulbeast with signet of the hunt/lock on holo with goggles/toughness stacking. It's really not as broken as you think.

S/P daredevil is a way stronger build and would be ran, if it wasn't hardcountered by core d/p. It's also just as noob proof as core d/p.

Nah, you can pimp around a bad S/P thief any day of the week. Well, if you can't - then I guess they aren't the only bad of the bunch.

@"Sikieiki.3189" said:

@"Sikieiki.3189" said:D/p thief is hardcountered by power herald/soulbeast with signet of the hunt/lock on holo with goggles/toughness stacking. It's really not as broken as you think.

S/P daredevil is a way stronger build and would be ran, if it wasn't hardcountered by core d/p. It's also just as noob proof as core d/p.

Nah, you can pimp around a bad S/P thief any day of the week. Well, if you can't - then I guess they aren't the only bad of the bunch.

A terribad d/p thief will insta die after spiking, a terribad s/p theif has their 50% passive on top of having 3(4) stunbreaks.

Are you assuming a scenario where the d/p will Heartseeker into a 1v5? If this is a +1 scenario, you know it's never happening.