Brightwater Inlet

Cryshal.4036

I don't even remember how I ended up in it, but I know it was before I got full bunny leap. ... oh wait, I bet that was when I went up into the icy lands, and then looked south and found a huge temple, and used diving goggles, and landed in some water, and couldn't get into the giant jug, but when I went east I found a wp.

I have had so much random exploration fun :)

You can get to the Brighwater Inlet area and waypoint by going east from the map starting point and then through some caves that go down (I think there is Raptor jump needed). But if you want to complete the heart and vistas I am fairly sure you will need bunny too.

@FogLeg.9354 said:You can get to the Brighwater Inlet area and waypoint by going east from the map starting point and then through some caves that go down (I think there is Raptor jump needed). But if you want to complete the heart and vistas I am fairly sure you will need bunny too.

I think you mean west, if I undertand right. It's the caves with the racing dolyaks?

@Redfeather.6401 said:

@FogLeg.9354 said:You can get to the Brighwater Inlet area and waypoint by going east from the map starting point and then through some caves that go down (I think there is Raptor jump needed). But if you want to complete the heart and vistas I am fairly sure you will need bunny too.

I think you mean west, if I undertand right. It's the caves with the racing dolyaks?

uh, yes... WEST (I am stupid). Sorry.

Archived