Taking bets

Arzurag.7506

@Arzurag.7506 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Well, nothing so far is indicating that it is, so...

It would be kinda cool if it is, tho.Nothing could invigorate wvw faster than putting this mount into a reward-track, no further updates necessary for quite some time.^^99% of WvWers would have it within 5 hours after patch and the next day they'll complain Anet hasnt added anything new to WvW for years.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

It would be kinda cool if it is, tho.Nothing could invigorate wvw faster than putting this mount into a reward-track, no further updates necessary for quite some time.^^99% of WvWers would have it within 5 hours after patch and the next day they'll complain Anet hasnt added anything new to WvW for years.

Many will have it in 2minutes, most ppl i know just collect wvw reward track pots, because they dont need to use them on all those other useless tracks.

I have like 250 laying around, but i know someone who has close to 2000 reward track potions lel. You need how many to complete 1 track? Around 80?

@RedShark.9548 said:

Many will have it in 2minutes, most ppl i know just collect wvw reward track pots, because they dont need to use them on all those other useless tracks.

I have like 250 laying around, but i know someone who has close to 2000 reward track potions lel. You need how many to complete 1 track? Around 80?Within 5h include after 2m as well you know.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

However long it takes me to spam 80 potions, I have like 1k of them in the bank.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

I have like 250 laying around, but i know someone who has close to 2000 reward track potions lel. You need how many to complete 1 track? Around 80?Within 5h include after 2m as well you know.

Smart boi.Was just saying that 5h is way off.

@Dawdler.8521 said:99% of WvWers would have it within 5 hours after patch and the next day they'll complain Anet hasnt added anything new to WvW for years.

Players : nothing new has been added to WvW for years!Mounts : get addedPlayers : >:O

Granted Mounts were (and are) in a weak spot right now for WvW, but I won't even be surprised if Devs just give up on WvW after the alliance thing is implemented.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:99% of WvWers would have it within 5 hours after patch and the next day they'll complain Anet hasnt added anything new to WvW for years.

Players : nothing new has been added to WvW for years!Mounts : get addedPlayers : >:O

I see where you conveniently left out the bugs that came with the mount that still exist including utilizing it for entry into structures?

The same issue that was mentioned frequently upon mounts being released into PvE, people in WvW saw significant issues in their implementation.

To add insult, in order to keep people from ‘map breaking’ in PvE dozens of invisible walls popped up throughout CITIES, not even areas in main maps.

But could we get some of those to prevent the mounts from entering structures? Well, those entrances still exist.

Granted Mounts were (and are) in a weak spot right now for WvW, but I won't even be surprised if Devs just give up on WvW after the alliance thing is implemented.

If you asked many who have played the mode consistently, they would tell you they already have.

I happen to believe Alliances is actually coming but with every 6 month block of time that becomes harder to believe.

I also believe that the skill split (balance patch/reset) will be a good thing eventually.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

They should make it a collection. But then that would lead to other problems.