Changed title, as thread has morphed. Rift problem - not being able to enter the rift

For some months now I have been waiting on the rift event to take me through to Diessa Plateau so I can complete "Helpful Hero". I am unable to get into a rift event that sends me to Diessa.If this sequence is correct: http://dulfy.net/2019/04/09/gw2-helpful-hero-current-events-and-riftstalker-weapons-guide/ then I missed the Diessa Plateau one as it sent me straight back to the Dredgehaunt Cliffs prior event.The rotation ended up being: Brisban Wildlands, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, [sent back to Dredgehaunt after breaking the rift bar, without entering the event proper], Snowdon Drifts.Is the event bugged for Diessa Plateau? I saw a thread from a year ago in which people were saying they were having problems getting the Diessa Plateau event completed, reporting exactly the same problem I am experiencing.

Two hours and Diessa Plateau has not appeared once.

Edited to add: entered rift from Kessex Hills again, and got spat out twice. Had the Mists load screen, immediately followed by the Kessex Hills load screen. Then the entry rift disappeared as its timer was up.Buggy event?Now spat back out into Iron Marches four times, after entering the mist from Iron Marches. The last time I used a branded riftstone to try to enter. Still spat out. Edited to add: I'm not the only one being affected.

The being repeatedly spat out after trying to enter the rift is happening again today. Again, in Kessex Hills. Was spat out three times trying to enter. Same problem: Rift loading screen, immediately followed by the Kessex Hills loading screen, then back in Kessex Hills. Will open a support ticket - surely this is a bug?

I faced the same problems as the original poster as well as some other problems as well (posted in another forum). I'm wondering if you get booted when you try to renter the mists too soon after the last one. It happened to me several times. The 2 rewards that gave me problems were the "lost dolyak" and "lost cat". Even using the rift timer wasn't working and after killing the riftwalker and jumping to the appropriate corner portal, I was taken to the wrong destination.

Amazing how empty a lot of these rifts are. I had to solo the riftwalker 5 or 6 times in the 20 or so times I did it to finally get the helpful hero achievement. That achievement should only take 7 rifts to complete if the system worked properly and any decent clues were provided. The Rift Striker achievement should take longer, needing 10.

I drew out one of the riftstalker fights for 15+ minutes to see if I would end up getting the reward for the next time interval but it didn't work. I believe the reward is based on which interval the rift is created in. I understand that there is a chance that if you disrupt the rift early, you might enter the previous instance if you are unlucky.

Once helpful hero is down to one remaining, you have a 70 minute wait between attempts. I used the time to calm down and do something else. The ding you hear before you are deposited on back into Tyria is music to the ears because you know you are coming out onto the right map. Good luck, I hope you get it soon.

Here's my list of issues with the rift system:

1. You can get dumped back out when entering a rift sometimes. If there is some kind of cooldown, make it more obvious for players.
  2. Make it more clear to the players what they have to do for Helpful Hero - it's GW2, not Google Games.
  3. The white circle mechanic for catching crystals does not work reliably (at least for remote players with 250+ ping). So many times I'm standing right in the middle and see the crystal tossed at me and fall through my character. I got better results jumping and catching the crystal at the last moment (saves a knockback). I've had people enter my circle after me and catch the crystal rather than me.

Thank you for your comments. I also experience the white circle mechanic problem as I am in NZ and my ping is 240+.We removed the timing information from the wiki as the maps appear to be in random order. I have experienced being placed into the same map twice in a row.As each rift is a separate event, with an rng (apparently) component as to which map you will exit into, one should be able to do rifts one after another. I'm doing one rifk at xx:10 and then ready to do the next rift at xx:20 so I have no idea what is going on. I can't get into the Rift to see if it is a "leftover" one from the previous event.

Edited because sometimes I can't do simple brackets.