[Video] 1 Weaver vs 2 War, WvW Roam & other 1vs2

Lasiurus.4067

Nice video, not sure what that first group was doing. Also I didn't see you fight anything with much condi pressure.

Regarding your gear, with those three stat combinations it seems like you essentially achieved the same thing as all Celestial. I'd be curious to know how your stats differ if you just swapped 100% of your gear to celestial. I was playing with it myself in the build editor and my best guess is you're lower on toughness/vitality/ferocity but higher on power, with a wash on condi damage and healing power.

@juno.1840 said:Nice video, not sure what that first group was doing. Also I didn't see you fight anything with much condi pressure.

Regarding your gear, with those three stat combinations it seems like you essentially achieved the same thing as all Celestial. I'd be curious to know how your stats differ if you just swapped 100% of your gear to celestial. I was playing with it myself in the build editor and my best guess is you're lower on toughness/vitality/ferocity but higher on power, with a wash on condi damage and healing power.Was wondering the same myself.

Come to NA that will never happen. Wars/ Spell breakers, DH or guards and scrapper or holo smiths KITE hard. They burst fight .5 or 1 and stay mobile the entire time. Weaver has telegraphic attacks damage with sword and their is a .5 second to 1 second on attack. I'm sure Devs play in NA can see the difference in application. Video is nice but not accurate display of weaver. And yes the on trick pony churning earth with teleport and re attune as it slams. I can land 12k- 15k on targets easily but in team fight people will easily add block or weakness application. Or simply dodge. Even if a port it a 1/4 of a second to hit. 2 guys won't see it but the 1 or 2 running scourage or guardian applies the block or barrier application so not quite viable. In core d/d ele fire I can land 9-11 k but the cc won't let you land it properly in a 2v1 or the boon corruptions and boon corrupts won't let you get far. North America WVW is quite toxic build wise. Ele can only shine vs power low burst or monotone conditions. But anyone that stays mobile will easily out kite weaver sowrds and has some stun breakers or chain dps.

D/D weaver has low damage the combined skills if you go full glass can troll bad players with lightning rod. Since since you have 3-4 soft ccs but vsing well verse players no. You will die in time, or get killed by pure glass players like my friend FATE who is very glass DH from LGND guild. He is from BP currently paired with CD. Please go fight him and tell him Min Min sent you guys.

@juno.1840 said:Nice video, not sure what that first group was doing. Also I didn't see you fight anything with much condi pressure.

Regarding your gear, with those three stat combinations it seems like you essentially achieved the same thing as all Celestial. I'd be curious to know how your stats differ if you just swapped 100% of your gear to celestial. I was playing with it myself in the build editor and my best guess is you're lower on toughness/vitality/ferocity but higher on power, with a wash on condi damage and healing power.

I find it fun figuring out his build with the stat combinations he gave. Traits can be easily figured out by watching. For stats, I'm unable to get it. I understand this build won't work in NA since as waisenpai said, NA roamers are much more toxic and witty, but I think it's fun either way.

He has very high Healing Power, at least 1000 when not attuned to water which I can't figure out how because it cannot be achieved if you mix pieces of Grieving and Cavalier on top of Zealots. I don't know how much condi power and toughness he has, probably pretty low since most stats were allocated to Power and Healing Power. I noticed people kept running in and out of Ring of Fire multiple times. Durability Runes, Vit infusions, food, and Master's Fortitude can net up to 17k~ HP with decent power conversion from the trait. Anyways I think EU peeps are gonna have a blast with this build

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:Some decent damage hits, but those players were bad and most of your damage was kinda meh as well. Wonder how you would do against Heavy condi users or people that actually know how to kite because none of them did. A lot of times saw them just swinging away at the air :/

That's true, Condi Scourge is actually my best counter. Outnumbered, with a good scourge, I cannot win.

@Kyon.9735 said:

I find it fun figuring out his build with the stat combinations he gave. Traits can be easily figured out by watching. For stats, I'm unable to get it. I understand this build won't work in NA since as waisenpai said, NA roamers are much more toxic and witty, but I think it's fun either way.

He has very high Healing Power, at least 1000 when not attuned to water which I can't figure out how because it cannot be achieved if you mix pieces of Grieving and Cavalier on top of Zealots. I don't know how much condi power and toughness he has, probably pretty low since most stats were allocated to Power and Healing Power. I noticed people kept running in and out of Ring of Fire multiple times. Durability Runes, Vit infusions, food, and Master's Fortitude can net up to 17k~ HP with decent power conversion from the trait. Anyways I think EU peeps are gonna have a blast with this build

Yeah, his dodge rolls create 1540 barriers. That requires a healing power of about 1157.

Using the build editor, it's pretty hard to get to 1157 mixing those stats. Full Zealots with +100 food only achieves 1061 healing power.

Doesn't pass the smell test :astonished:

@juno.1840 said:

@Kyon.9735 said:

Yeah, his dodge rolls create 1540 barriers. That requires a healing power of about 1157.

Using the build editor, it's pretty hard to get to 1157 mixing those stats. Full Zealots with +100 food only achieves 1061 healing power.

Doesn't pass the smell test :astonished:

Remember as weaver you got +120 healing power from grand master trait, + the 30 to 60 WvW Buff, + food, + the WvW Heal buff (not sure he's still effective thought)

Archived