New Forums YAY! Thank you!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Thanks for the helpful advice, folks!

There is a pretty nice (if I do say so myself ;) ) "How do I..." guide about how to use the forums here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/386

Sorry Gaile, it's late down under, i'm sleepy, i just posted on the old forums and when I went to save it got the message about tthe new forums, couldn't resist checking it out :)

See told you,Edit spelling errors lol

Finally, Was about time that the Forum gets

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail, upgrade itCharge it, point it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick erase itWrite it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick rewrite itPlug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag it, drop it, zip - unzip itLock it, fill it, call it, find it, view it, code it, jam, unlock itSurf it, scroll it, pause it, click it, cross it, crack it, switch, update itName it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax, rename itTouch it, bring it, pay it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop, format it

Short said ...

it's there, where it should have been already 5 years ago ;)

Great Job

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Thanks for the helpful advice, folks!

There is a pretty nice (if I do say so myself ;) ) "How do I..." guide about how to use the forums here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/386

Speaking of stickies, you appear to have locked the Gem Store Suggestion sticky. Kind of hard to make suggestions in a locked thread, no? ;)

@Dashrider.9360 said:i like it mostly. im having a hard time with the broken line between posts, it's just distracting my eyes a little.

Yeah, it is a tad weird. I think the issue with it is that it's a little hard to tell sometimes where one post begins and one ends since the lines look exactly the same on both sides. But I'll probably get used to it.

Archived