Class tier list - calculated by MATH

(Best build on each class only). I did this via statistical analysis as I ran the numbers. Just finished doing it today. The numbers have been run and the results are in. I was kind of surprised by them but you can't argue with numbers/facts. This is for 5v5 conquest.

S tier:ThiefMesmerRanger

A tier:RevEleGuardianNecrowarriorengi

That is the order too. So the best class is thief and the worst is engi.

I ran the numbers and this is what they showed.

IF there is enough demand I will run the numbers for 2v2 too. It is a lot of work for me though.

Discuss.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:I can see all the work you've done behind this post. All the countless hours gathering data and carefully calculating match ups and other variables.

Well done dude.

Yeh, I had some issues with the mesmer to be honest. So strange numbers, but in the end the numbers clearly showed it was OP.

@Lordrosicky.5813 said:(Best build on each class only). I did this via statistical analysis as I ran the numbers. Just finished doing it today. The numbers have been run and the results are in. I was kind of surprised by them but you can't argue with numbers/facts. This is for 5v5 conquest.

S tier:ThiefMesmerRanger

A tier:RevEleGuardianNecrowarriorengi

That is the order too. So the best class is thief and the worst is engi.

I ran the numbers and this is what they showed.

IF there is enough demand I will run the numbers for 2v2 too. It is a lot of work for me though.

Discuss.

That doesnt mean anything, if you dont show your method.. Especially in statistics it's easy to bias the results.

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Math? Based on what?

It's math based on math. The only truely objective science. I can prove it using math. Arguing is futile.

Unfortunately, math cannot serve to prove itself. A horrible problem, which, as far as I know, still stands in the mathematical society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_incompleteness_theorems