[XOXO]Grouto | Fresh Air Weaver | WvW Outnumbered

FreshAir.1536

@Junkpile.7439 said:

@alain.1659 said:Finally another mad person who plays a scepter focus ele in roaming. Nice video friend :) You made me want to play my fresh air ele again. Keep on kicking tushies.He play weaver not ele and won't even use off hand dagger.

Weaver is still ele, just a specialization. And to respond to your comment about me not running dagger, why would I lol. Focus is better in every way. You won’t be landing the cellofrag earth 5 oneshots on good players, and melee distance cc just seems far worse than an unblockable ranged 4 second knockdown. Don’t advocate a worse version of the build just because it is “harder to play”. Dagger offers more dps, but it is not worth the trade off of projectile block/reflect and an added condi cleanse. Especially after the passive arcane shield and twist of fate nerf.

@Groutowicz.2984 said:

@alain.1659 said:Finally another mad person who plays a scepter focus ele in roaming. Nice video friend :) You made me want to play my fresh air ele again. Keep on kicking tushies.He play weaver not ele and won't even use off hand dagger.

Weaver is still ele, just a specialization. And to respond to your comment about me not running dagger, why would I lol. Focus is better in every way. You won’t be landing the cellofrag earth 5 oneshots on good players, and melee distance cc just seems far worse than an unblockable ranged 4 second knockdown. Don’t advocate a worse version of the build just because it is “harder to play”. Dagger offers more dps, but it is not worth the trade off of projectile block/reflect and an added condi cleanse. Especially after the passive arcane shield and twist of fate nerf.

See his signature first.

D:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

See his signature first.

D:

Are you referring to his name being junkpile? ?