Number 2 skill on Warclaw

2 weeks ago my number 2 skill (sniff( worked on the warclaw. There is Nothing wrong with my keyboard because my number 2 skill work on weapons. I keep pressing the number 2 over and over; I even try to click it with the mouse and my Sniff or number 2 skill is not working. Is there anything I can do. Everything else works and I never changed anything in options. I just noticed the number 2 skill Doesnt even work on the New Strike missions when Im in the Tank for the Delves.

Is this a glitch or bug on my number 2 skill that I cant press or even click with the mouse. HELP

• Like 1

For some mounts - most of them story mounts like Aurene or the tank, but the warclaw is affected as well - the skill keybinds get into conflict if you have, like myself, bound the mount skills (griffon/skyscale ascend/descend, roller beetle boost) to the keys 2 and 3. So far the warclaw is the only entity I know where you actually have a use for mount skill 2 as well as combat skill 2, so I guess this makes sense if only to a minimal degree. However, it makes using these kinds of mounts and mount-like things pretty awkward and can get you into trouble if you don't know what's going on.

There are basically two workarounds: either you map your mount skills 2 and 3 to different keys than your combat skills so that the latter are not overwritten by the former when you use such a mount-like thing, or you map your combat skills to some alternative keybinds, e.g. numpad 1-0, which you can then use instead of your usual skill keybinds while mounted on a thing with comat skills.

If it was for me I would rather have it changed so that combat keybinds overwrite mount keybinds rather than vice versa, because I think it would be more user friendly to only have to use an alternative keybind for mount skill 2 on your warclaw rather than every now and then find yourself on a mount-like thing uselessly mashing on keys until you notice what is going on.However, that sort of change might bring other problems with it, so I wouldn't know if that is even feasible, so either one of the two workarounds is the way to go for now.

• Like 1