Can we wear slumbering conflux & conflux together?

EremiteAngel.9765

Far as i've seen from discussions you can because they're both counted as seperate 'Unique' items. Just wish you didn't have to have a floating ball that follows you like a mini-pet, it's really awful looking and really not needed... Just my opinion.

@Fish.2769 said:Far as i've seen from discussions you can because they're both counted as seperate 'Unique' items. Just wish you didn't have to have a floating ball that follows you like a mini-pet, it's really awful looking and really not needed... Just my opinion.

That's awesome.I wasn't ever planning to go do PvE/Raids for the other trinkets.Getting two legendary rings from WvW is a big plus.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Fish.2769 said:Far as i've seen from discussions you can because they're both counted as seperate 'Unique' items. Just wish you didn't have to have a floating ball that follows you like a mini-pet, it's really awful looking and really not needed... Just my opinion.

That's awesome.I wasn't ever planning to go do PvE/Raids for the other trinkets.Getting two legendary rings from WvW is a big plus.

Wow! This is really AWESOME!!!! :smiley:

Thank you, @"EremiteAngel", for the post/question and everybody for adding input! :+1:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Wait… can we get 2 Confluxes? Do I get 2 blue balls? That is a lot of blue ball... Not sure if that is a good thing.

But seriously can we get 2 of them?Edit: and by that I mean Conflux and not the balls...

Slumbering Conflux has no ball, Conflux has the ball - but you have to make both to wear them both, you can't wear 2 of the same.

• 1 month later...