Share Your Screenshots

I finally settled on a Halloween look for my Sylvari Mesmer. I've been messaged in game asking which armor or outfit is it and thought okay share the info here. It's Luminous armor (anniversary), and I use a Fellblade Greatsword skin (GW1 reward) . I think the reason it stands out is the colorscheme capped off with the Mad King Sez reward Mask. In any event, I'm happy with it. Even her hair matches and frames the mask well, which was just dumb luck.

27eS90G.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@"Evon Skyfyre.9673" said:Screens of our Wintersday Display in our Guild Hall :)

http://imgur.com/a/oQnoG2S

Very nice. I had never thought of adding super box trees together to make a bigger one - I may have to borrow that idea next year. I was going to reply with shots from my own guild hall but it wound up kind of over decorated when I added the new candy cane decos and could not bring myself to delete any of the old stuff so it made it tough to get good shots.

@Lamont.5973 said:

@"Evon Skyfyre.9673" said:Screens of our Wintersday Display in our Guild Hall :)

Very nice. I had never thought of adding super box trees together to make a bigger one - I may have to borrow that idea next year. I was going to reply with shots from my own guild hall but it wound up kind of over decorated when I added the new candy cane decos and could not bring myself to delete any of the old stuff so it made it tough to get good shots.

Thank you! Ours went through so many redos.. I call it pulling a thread, I see something not exactly right and think it will be a quick fix. And it never is lol. The size of the candy canes vs the peppermint platforms was a bit daunting, but it made sense in game. In the gh however.. lol I was sorry to see it go, but next year will creep up fast enough. The Snowglobe will remain as a reminder. Our Halloween section is still there as well, gotta love the size of Guilded Hollow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...