Need help asking advice not nerf

Axl.8924

I was playing ranger druid spec

Its the build Trevor boyer put up staff Axe/Axe

How do you beat weavers? Their tornado attack thing with the rocks and lightning rod not having luck ever killing, they seem impossible and they also seem to block a lot of axe axe attacks on ranger.

Second: How do you deal with revenants? Aoe condi bombs deal so much dmg

It seems to work vs guardians because you can throw dot run away outrun em but weavers are really mobile and can block. In fact, weavers are my arch-nemesis for a while since they have projectile protection and they got such HUGE range.

No idea what druid spec you are talking about but try condi druid with ancient seeds and entangle, it's pretty good vs air weaver since they have a hard time dealing with immobilize and condis. No idea on build specifics, ranger main could prob help you out with that.

@Axl.8924 said:I was playing ranger druid spec

How do you beat weavers? Their tornado attack thing with the rocks and lightning rod not having luck ever killing, they seem impossible and they also seem to block a lot of axe axe attacks on ranger.

It seems to work vs guardians because you can throw dot run away outrun em but weavers are really mobile and can block. In fact, weavers are my arch-nemesis for a while since they have projectile protection and they got such HUGE range.

Huge range? I thought the favored lightning rod weaver builds right now were running dagger? Am I out of the loop?

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@Axl.8924 said:I was playing ranger druid spec

Huge range? I thought the favored lightning rod weaver builds right now were running dagger? Am I out of the loop?

They put these giant floor effects its whirling rocks with wind in them so i presume air earth or something.

@"FrownyClown.8402" said:Link to build please

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1199052#Comment_1199052

Thats the build sir