Friendly Casual Guild NA LF kind players +18, elder gamers (+40). PvX. (English - Spanish language)

Madchen.2539

Hi!! We are a friendly Casual Guild NA looking for kind players ( +18 ), elder gamers are very welcome ( +40 ). We do T4 Fractals and more. ( English - Spanish language) :3

Our little guild [DEUS] is 5 years old LVL 69 <3 , always helping all kinds of players. We had a years break to recruit because we are a casual players, but we want to continue helping others, now we want to help elder gamers because is not easy play in games with people with no patience, and we think all deserve the oportunity to learn how to play and enjoy the game. ;)

We love to do Fractals T4 and recs after reset. We can help some days to teach Fractals or Raids or dungeons. B)

If you want to join us, let me a comment or send me in game message for send you an invite. Dont worry if you cant represent our Guild, you are free to do it or not. :)

Remember, we are a little Casual PvX Guild , we speak spanish and english , all kind players are welcome here, we love to help , so no matter if you are new player or experience player our guild has a open doors to you. :3 <3

See you in Tyria! =)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been playing for a couple weeks and I am really enjoying the game, but I need a place to learn more about the end-game and practice playing in groups. I play every day for a couple hours, but I have 2 kids and my wife builds respirators (I forget what she looks like recently), so I can be inconsistent in my availability. I like that you prioritize patience because I'm not quite sure I like the term "elder gamer", but you could call me old school ;D Ademas, aprendiendo espanol y quiero practicar posible. You can probably tell that I need practice ;D What else? I leveled a Guardian to 80 the old fashioned way and then used my lvl 80 booster on a D/D Deadeye that I have been playing mostly since then, and prefer. I am currently on HoT story line and getting masteries to advance the story. If you think I would fit in your guild shoot me an invite. Thanks! :)

@"VainPursuits.3965" said:I've only been playing for a couple weeks and I am really enjoying the game, but I need a place to learn more about the end-game and practice playing in groups. I play every day for a couple hours, but I have 2 kids and my wife builds respirators (I forget what she looks like recently), so I can be inconsistent in my availability. I like that you prioritize patience because I'm not quite sure I like the term "elder gamer", but you could call me old school ;D Ademas, aprendiendo espanol y quiero practicar posible. You can probably tell that I need practice ;D What else? I leveled a Guardian to 80 the old fashioned way and then used my lvl 80 booster on a D/D Deadeye that I have been playing mostly since then, and prefer. I am currently on HoT story line and getting masteries to advance the story. If you think I would fit in your guild shoot me an invite. Thanks! :)

Hey! Dont worry! The game is to enjoy and have a good time, we are very kind to all players, we understand the situation of all of us, some players can only play a few hours a day or a week, that's fine, some players learn slowly and that okay too :)ROFL! I love the therm "Old school" hahaha! Got it!Feel free to ask (in English or Spanish) we can help you.The other Guild Master and I are also casual players, but we love helping, our english is sometimes very messy, LOL, but we have very good intentions to help all the players who just want to enjoy the game without insults or any kind of discrimination, because the "elder players", as we decided to call them, are players with 40 years old or more and need more patience, respect and most of the players in the games do not have it, but we do.So, welcome and enjoy! =)

@Eye.9184 said:I am also interested in joining. I have to drop a guild first, but it's dead (usually no more than 3-4 people on). I just turned 41 in March, and I play a lot.

Hello!! I cannot send you the invitation, because you have reached the maximum number of guild memberships, you will have to leave one of your current guilds or reject an unanswered invite to receive a new invitation, please. :)

Let me know for send you an invitation again. ;)

Hello! I hope all is well in this strange times we are enduring.I would love to join you all in some fun and learn GW2 better. I was a competitive progression gamer at one time, but I'm missing the twitch response I once had because of age. I'll be 52 this year and find the social part much more satisfying these days with some help getting up of the floor on occasion :astonished:Hope to be joining you soon!Dex

First time I felt young being only 38 :bleep_bloop:

I just returned to GW2 a couple of weeks ago and besides some mega lag issue the last few days, have been enjoying it. Grinded out my Griffin and Skyscale mounts and hoping to finally finish the HoT story (if lag stops long enough to stop killing me).

Looking for some nice, friendly, social, casual guild and although I don't speak spanish (would love to learn!) you guys sound like what I am looking for.

@Dex.7419 said:Hello! I hope all is well in this strange times we are enduring.I would love to join you all in some fun and learn GW2 better. I was a competitive progression gamer at one time, but I'm missing the twitch response I once had because of age. I'll be 52 this year and find the social part much more satisfying these days with some help getting up of the floor on occasion :astonished:Hope to be joining you soon!Dex

Hi Dex! Wow, this is the right place for you, because we love to help and we have a very good friend in game, he has 64 years old, an amazing person! All are welcome here.Is a pleasure send you an invite. ;)

@Amara.2186 said:First time I felt young being only 38 :bleep_bloop:

I just returned to GW2 a couple of weeks ago and besides some mega lag issue the last few days, have been enjoying it. Grinded out my Griffin and Skyscale mounts and hoping to finally finish the HoT story (if lag stops long enough to stop killing me).

Looking for some nice, friendly, social, casual guild and although I don't speak spanish (would love to learn!) you guys sound like what I am looking for.

Hi Amara I hope we are the right guild for you, we have variety of ages, 20 to 65!! we are very friendly, we love to help and we have patience with people, because all of us were novices one day and we all have problems with the conexion, or computers or any other issue, so dont worry, just enjoy the game!I'll send you an invite. Welcome! :3