Friendly Casual Guild NA LF kind players +18, elder gamers (+40). PvX. (English - Spanish language)

Madchen.2539

@BlackJack Shellack.1297 said:Hello! I am a returning player, back after a Seven! year break. My characters are still at an early stage of end game, just started crafting ascended armor and weapons, and looking to get into T1 fractals and anything else that makes sense for my level.

Thanks!

Hello Blackjack Wow! Welcome back to the game, hope you can enjoy Guild Wars 2 again. : 3 We do fractals or dungeons to teach mechanics after reset (if we can), I announce it in the guild chat. ;)

The invitation have been sent. In the Guild window (G) you can accept and represent if you want.Represent the Guild is not a require, feel free to do it or not.Welcome!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am a returning player that last played in 2014, and I have been logging in, trying to refresh my memory, and leveling up one new character for the last couple days, after buying the expansions. My old guild is dormant at this point, and I am a somewhat elder player by normal standards here, though I catch on pretty quickly ;). After almost six years off, I have lots of catching up to do, and hope to keep it semi-casual. I did get into early fractals in the last few months that I played, and made a few pieces of ascended stuff, but I will be starting out well below that until I can reacquaint myself with the game. I do hope to catch up on the story as well, and will leave WvW for later (I focused on that in the old days and got a bit burnt out).

@Nydo.3406 said:Hi, I am a returning player that last played in 2014, and I have been logging in, trying to refresh my memory, and leveling up one new character for the last couple days, after buying the expansions. My old guild is dormant at this point, and I am a somewhat elder player by normal standards here, though I catch on pretty quickly ;). After almost six years off, I have lots of catching up to do, and hope to keep it semi-casual. I did get into early fractals in the last few months that I played, and made a few pieces of ascended stuff, but I will be starting out well below that until I can reacquaint myself with the game. I do hope to catch up on the story as well, and will leave WvW for later (I focused on that in the old days and got a bit burnt out).

Hi Nydo! Welcome back to Guild Wars 2! Our guild is very casual (and little), the Guild Masters some days (after reset) do activities like fractals (T4 or teaching low tiers), run of dungeons, etc.We are very friendly and we love to teach with our messy english, LOL! So, if we can help you this is the right place to you.In the Guild chat you can read in both languajes (spanish and english) hope this is not a problem for you.So welcome!

• 4 weeks later...

@digglur.7285 said:I’m and old gamer 37y and looking for a friendly guild to join. You guys seem like a great fit. Can I join?

Hi! Digglur! Sure! Invitation have been sent. In the Guild window (G) you can accept and represent if you want.Represent the Guild is not a require, feel free to do it or not.In the Guild chat you can read in both languages (spanish and english) hope this is not a problem for you.Remember, we are very casual Guild. Welcome!! :3

• 1 month later...

This sounds like a fun guild. I'm 38 years old. I am half Minorcan, but I grew up with the white side of the family so my Spanish is terrible jaja. I have lived in Florida all of my life where there's a big latino population, so I can read a lot of it and I'm surrounded by the culture everyday. (I really SHOULD know Spanish after all these years.) South American dialects are sometimes a little more difficult to understand. Someone called my asura 'wachita' the other day, and I had to go look that one up =) I'm a new player still learning my class (Solo Firebrand), but I would love to learn to do dungeons and fractals eventually. My mother plays GW2 (65 years old) but she is a true soloist. She won't join a guild, but she was happy to hear there's a guild that specializes in older players.

• 9 months later...