What do you want for third expansion? - [Merged]

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1 Hanbok outfit - a probably wish that will never come true, but I want to keep hoping!2 Dyeable weapons.3 A new PvE legendary backpack that is in no way wings, not even resembling them slightly, the opposite of wings - Sorry, I am not a fan of wings and would really like to see something different and maybe more creative? Pretty please :)4 Race swap potions in novelty! Like the miniature one but that turns your character is a random other race for some time. Naturally with random looks, but it would be cool if it kept the armour skins.5 Add an option to items like glasses, hats, winter presence and the sort to be unlocked as novelties so that they can be displayed even over outfits or regular gear.For example, if your character is already wearing a hat headpiece you can activate the novelty - similarly to the selfless potion halo - and display sunglasses together with hat.It would also be lovely to use winter presence and nightfury on outfits, considering they are basically aura effects and pretty expensive too >.<

6 I would also like new cursors. I have a sight disability and the cursor is invisible half of the time for me, causing me big difficulties.I know that there are overlays for cursors, but I'm not liking the idea to pay someone unknown to obtain this item, I'd rather buy customizable cursors from the gem store for even a higher price than add my credit cards detail on some whoknowswho's website... please Anet! <3

1. More than ANYTHING, THE OPTION TO COMPLETELY TURN OFF UNNECESSARY VFX, so we can actually see the combat and all those beautiful models, textures and animations in action?
  2. Housing (bring the decorations to home instance and few choices/houses to buy or unlock inside it? could be mastery related)
  3. Bring dual class back (the 3rd elite specialization would be a new trait line from another class, and some of its skills as well?)

Honorable mentions: Hall of monuments in hopes for gw3, repurposing minis (make a card game out of them? and some small buffs related to each? combat or quality of life? add crafting to it?), repurposing titles with some buffs related as well, reworking personal story, home instance buttler through core Tyria mastery, new quality of life core Tyra masteries, fishing.

@"Regh.8649" said:

1. Dwarves as a playable race
  2. New weapon types
  3. Fishing

...can't help it:

1. DX12
  2. more character customiazion (more of the current ones and new idle stances)
  3. Character textures update

Do as I did, put your 3 top and a few as honorable mentions. And yes to DX12, mods doesnt work for everyone.

My thread got lost in the merge, so Ill just state my wishes:

1. Option to ERASE visual effects from other players. At this point, this and the lag fix is my greatest wish.
  2. Housing with decorations brought to home instance (buying houses/spaces inside it with masteries)
  3. Hall of Monuments in hopes for GW3
  4. Dual class back through the new elite specialization (add a trait line from another class in your elite trait, and get some skills from the second class as well)

@Garamond.8542 said:My thread got lost in the merge, so Ill just state my wishes:

1. Option to ERASE visual effects from other players. At this point, this and the lag fix is my greatest wish.
  2. Housing with decorations brought to home instance (buying houses/spaces inside it with masteries)
  3. Hall of Monuments in hopes for GW3
  4. Dual class back through the new elite specialization (add a trait line from another class in your elite trait, and get some skills from the second class as well)

Your thread, at this time, is still there.

Player housing has got to be my most wanted, though I acknowledge that's a selling point that could go with basically any land-based expansion.

New playable race - Tengu would work here, Largos may as well depending on DSD's level of involvement (though I don't really expect them). but again, they don't have to come with Cantha.

Trying to think of something that's best suited for this expansion, something tied to Cantha. A factions dueling system? IDK