Nerf to scourge in 2017 or next year?

dani.1956

Top pve dps in raids 40k+ in moving targets!Top pvp dps+ utility?Something went wrong with the balance of it or how it was release so broken?Tyvm, hope no trolls, lets debate this! I dont think this class is improving the game and think its dmg should be half of whats now with the amount of utility it brings!

There really isn't anything to debate I think. Scourge (and spellbreaker) will be nerfed, there is no doubt in my mind about that.

The question though, is whether they will be nerfed in the old vein of "let's boost another class to ridiculous proportions and nerf to sh*t the other class", or if there will be balancing between all of the roster.

@dani.1956 said:Top pve dps in raids 40k+ in moving targets!Top pvp dps+ utility?Something went wrong with the balance of it or how it was release so broken?Tyvm, hope no trolls, lets debate this! I dont think this class is improving the game and think its dmg should be half of whats now with the amount of utility it brings!

Scourge is not top DPS in raids. It's outclassed by Griever's Firebrand on small targets, however qtfy doesn't have a benchmark for griever's firebrand because qtfy's guardians don't have griever's gear yet.

Also scourge actually loses dps on moving targets despite how torment works, simply because it's impossible to keep shades stacked on a moving boss which prevents the double shade hitting. This is why qtfy does not recommend scourge for most bosses.

Archived